The online racing simulator
i found out how gravity works
(35 posts, started )
#1 - lerts
i post it here since in physics forums not current theories are not allowed

imagine an atom of H2, the 2 electrons are counter rotatory cannonballs, the nucleus a very strong guy holding a spool giving in and out cable, the cable would be the atomic forces that holds the cannonbal in an ellipse trajectory, something similar to this:

just pay attention to the left focus and ignore the one in the right

when the nucleus is giving away cable it hardly pulls but when the nucleus is recovering cable it pulls as hell

just imagine yourself holding a spool that holds a cannonball, when the cannonball makes a very open outwars spiral is the slight friction of the spool which does the job, so it hardly pulls, but when the spiral is inwards it pulls as hell

so in an atom the electron makes half inwards spiral and half outwards, both last the same but one pulls much harder than the other, there you got gravity or propulsion caused by the electrons

have you got it?
I don't get it
Spiders defy gravity.
#5 - lerts
my discovery is that a mass in an outwards spiral pulls less than a mass in an inwards spiral, an ellipse is half inwards spiral and half outwards spiral, just imagine you could hold a spool and hardly pull you if the cannonball makes an open outwards spiral, the friction of the spool would do the work

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/File1931.jpg

in this drawing you see the tension 1 in a circle 2 in an ellipse with different tension for each spiral and 3 a straight line whre tension is 0 as it doesnt pull at all

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=qleVdbO_jDg

as said im not allowed to discuss this in physics forums do you know where else can i discuss this?
Quote from lerts :...do you know where else can i discuss this?

With the men in the white coats.
Classic lerts
Quote : my discovery is that a mass in an outwards spiral pulls less than a mass in an inwards spiral

Wouldnt that fundamentally break the laws of the universe by providing a scenario where an action has a less or greater than equal reaction?

I dont know what the dots are telling you, but I think you should stop watching them and try to straighten yourself out from all the narcotics.
Gravity is negligable at the atomic/quantum level, and electrons do not orbit in a classical macro sense.
"Wouldnt that fundamentally break the laws of the universe by providing a scenario where an action has a less or greater than equal reaction?"

exactly from this im planning to build a reactionless engine since those laws are not nature but man believed

though seeing what shauberger went through who built ar vortices, similar to this mechanic vortex, or how hipasus was murdered by pithagoras when he discovered irratioanl numbers make me think this kinds of ideas are not welcome

but well i can always start a seed on the internet so this idea is viable in the future

anyway if you dont believe me imagine yourself holding a spinning cannonball, when would you prefer to hold the spool when it makes an open spiral letting the spools slight friction do the job or in the inwards spiral half when the very powerfull electric spool is recovering cable hard as hell
You're comparing centripital force to electromagnetic?
Your analogy is flawed because you are using a cable approach, where there is less force to let the 'cannonball' move to a larger instant radius. The force approach does not behave in the same way, and allows orbits or planets and other macro bodies. But you still can't use it to discuss quantum/atomic particles, where the strong and weak atomic forces (plus others) are much more important.
You are about 400 years late.

/thread.
Is the discovery that an object making an elliptical orbit of another will move towards it with increasing velocity and away from it with decreasing velocity? Edit: Velocity perhaps not the correct term since its velocity could remain constant, but I mean in terms of the rate at which the distance between the two objects is closed.
Quote :Is the discovery that an object making an elliptical orbit of another will move towards it with increasing velocity and away from it with decreasing velocity?

Almost, but under the lerts model the object travelling inwards gains more mommentum than it looses whilst going out, thus solving the riddle of perpetual motion. Soon all cars will have elliptical wheels.
im not claiming to explain how the electron is united to the nucleus, for me is a cable, proving how gravity works is enough:

ellipse, two half spirals, inwards one strong pull, outwards one weak pull, just imagine the spool an the cannonball in the cable, is something obvious

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/File1931.jpg

in this diagram you can see how i took into account change of velocity of the cannonbal-electron, but taking into account equal areas are swept in equal times you can see that both halves have equal areas, so the strong pull lasts as much as the weak pull
Quote from lerts :do you know where else can i discuss this?

Try in here. You'll get loads and loads of constructive feedback about your theory
vale tio gracias ya probare lo que me sobra es tiempo
Quote from lerts :vale tio gracias ya probare lo que me sobra es tiempo

If you post there please let me now by MP, I just don't wanna miss it
i already posted, i dont know how to send pm
Ok I found it
Ok, I have been following from side for some time and I can't help myself for getting this feeling for wanting to quote lerts in my sig. But I also get this feeling that I just possibly cant find a single phrase what could explain what it truly means when lerts happens.

Lerts just needs a fansite or something.

But well at least I'm having a fun here.
Quote :
Quote from jamesc :I don't get it

Quote from AndroidXP :lerts

LMAO, I actually laughed out loud at that one

I'm so pleased he's returned, this place was beginning to get very sane without him
try it on the flat earth society, maybe the gravity is different there because they have a flat earth and we have a round one

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG