The online racing simulator
problem with G25
(10 posts, started )
problem with G25
hey there

i need help with my G25,because i have a problem there.
i have a G25 since 2 months,and i havent got any problem till last friday.. i changed the steering angle in the logitech profiler,and since then,i have no more force feedback. i dont think,that this is a defect,because it happend at the same time,i changed the steering angle..
so,i tried to initialize the wheel in LFS with shift+c,but then i get a error message..

DI : SetProperty : DIPROP_AUTOCENTER - DIERR_UNSUPPORTED

i dont know,what this means,but i always get this message,when i start LFS,and when i want to initialize the wheel,or make changes..

can somebody help me please?

cya
#2 - wild
Maybe you could take a screenshot of the Logitech Profiler so we could have a look at your settings?
hmm,i dont know,how to make a screenshot in windows. but i can give you my settings:

specifically game settings:

use special force feedback settings - on

intensity of all effects 100%
Spring effect 25%
dampening effect 10%

Spring center - off

use special wheel settings - on
combine pedals Report - on

report specific gamesettings - off

settings:

pedals
combined - on

turn 330°

force feedback activated - on
(same settings like upside)

spring center - off

global devicesettings:
force feedback settings
(same settings like upside)

spring center - off

combine pedals report - on

allow game ratings changes - off

i hope you can understand this
Sounds like a corrupted driver file. Try uninstalling and re-installing the drivers.
Quote from woidviadla :hmm,i dont know,how to make a screenshot in windows.

Press "Print Screen", then save the image from the clipboard to a file using any image editor.
ok,problem is solved! the drivers were corrupted. i reinstalled the drivers,and now the FFB is here again thank you very much for your tip swiss_tony!

thank you all for help! i am happy,that it isnt a defect

cya
GOD man u got the weirdest settings ever. How the hell are you ever gonna like combined paddles and a 330 degree of steering anywayz? You at least should be able to break and accellerate at the same time, even if it's not the best thing to do, it definately should work this way.

I got the feeling u need some serious "how to configure a controller" and maybe also some basic computer knowledge since lacking the experience of taking a screenshot of your desktop says much about someones experience with PC's.

And if I were you, I would learn to cope with at least 450 degrees of wheelturn as soon as possible. Just using 330 degrees because you are used to a previous wheel is not done. Sweat u must :P

Force yourself to learn these things, they could feel weird. But after a straight 3 hour play everything get's used to and you need the precission handling for sure to become anything good. And the most importent thing of all, it's more realistic that way. That's why you buy a G25 in the first place. To take advantage of its far more realistic abilities.
ok,thanks for your tips. i would like to turn combinated pedals off,and take 450 degrees wheelturn.

i know,i am a noob in experience with PC's :-D
yeah,thats good. thank you

problem with G25
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG