The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
whats the best driver for a formula force ex logitech
i have problems with the latest drivers so have to use huge wheel sensitivities to knoiw when the cars gonna slip

is there any good old drivers for this wheel?
Quote from lerts :i have problems with the latest drivers so have to use huge wheel sensitivities to knoiw when the cars gonna slip

Really? I have no problems using the latest logitech drivers, (5.01), with that wheel. Have you tried reinstalling the software? or maybe there is a fault with your wheels FFB??
#5 - lerts
i already solved the problem reintalling thanks guys
Quote from lerts :i have problems with the latest drivers so have to use huge wheel sensitivities to knoiw when the cars gonna slip

i will answer this the

way you like to post

just to show you how

that is annoying

want a driver for that?

try fernando alonso.
Latest 5.02 drivers were a big improvement over 5.01 for my dfp, the .01s gave me some hassles with dropping FF totaly at the most in-opertune moments or games not picking the setup up at all, not had a prob since changing to .02s though and they let you switch those damned annoying sounds off in the test window, they also allow the game/sim you are using to adjust the wheel settings to suit the game/sim.

Sam

http://www.wingmanteam.com/lat ... ware/latest_soft_main.htm
Quote from samarius :Latest 5.02 drivers were a big improvement over 5.01 for my dfp, the .01s gave me some hassles with dropping FF totaly at the most in-opertune moments or games not picking the setup up at all, not had a prob since changing to .02s though and they let you switch those damned annoying sounds off in the test window, they also allow the game/sim you are using to adjust the wheel settings to suit the game/sim.

Sam

http://www.wingmanteam.com/lat ... ware/latest_soft_main.htm

Thanks for the update.
#9 - HVS5b
[quote=samarius;795612]Latest 5.02 drivers.....snip..... they also allow the game/sim you are using to adjust the wheel settings to suit the game/sim.

Sam

True, unfortunately LFS does not support this function yet

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG