The online racing simulator
Dumb guy question
(7 posts, started )
Dumb guy question
Hi Everyone, Just getting back into computers and sim racing after a long break. Anyway downloaded and installed LFS Y ran my on-lock code for my S1 licence and it clicked as if all was good but I still only have The demo cars and the one track.....Any ideas out there? My account shows the deletion of the activation I used.
Did you "JUST" do this because sometimes (so I have heard) there is a small delay to activate. I have never experienced it myself, but could this be the issue?
Could be I'll try it again later tonight.
There is never a delay when unlocking LFS itself, only when buying a licence occasionally (depends on payment method).

I'd redownload and try again.

Remember - you get a new unlock each week so don't worry about running out.
That is very weird, try contacting tech support, they always solve these kinds of problems. I've never had this problem.
Found out my problem and my sin. Because we live in the crappy age of copy rite protection and I have misfortune at this time not to be able to aford (sp?) home internet I'm screwed. I had it installed on my pen drive so I could activate at an internet cafe. But of course when I get home and run it on my home system the copy rite protection kicks in and no sim for Dave even tho it's bought and paid for me. So if anyone knows another David Brock I'll sell him my license cheap.
Can you use a mobile phone as an internet connection and unlock over that? Will work. Or have you got a friend with wireless nearby who you could connect to for a short time to unlock? Or take your PC to a friend with internet, and plug into his router?

Options options.

Dumb guy question
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG