The online racing simulator
No Leaving The Pits after a certain lap addon?
Hi, i run my own server ( LFS Banger Racing ) and their is only 10 laps to a race. My concern is that people keep re-joining the race after lap 2.. and i cannot avoid this with /midrace=no and my layout is on skid pad which means i canot block the pits because its the start of the race

Is there a addon or anything i can do so that people cannot re-join the race say.. after the leaders lap 2?

Many Thanks, Daz#815
I suppose you could get someone clever (:shyNot me )) to code a simple insim that basically sets midrace join to no after the leader is on lap 2.
just what i need.. but who's willing to do it for me? i do not have the software

Cheers Daz#815 ( LFS Banger Racing )
I'll have something for you soon
Thanks ever so much pal.. Can't wait until you release it..

Thanx Daz#815 ( LFS Banger Racing )
OK, I made something that will spec anyone who leaves the pit (whether or not they were in the race at the start) after lap 2...I'll just give it a quick test, and then I'll upload it
-
(dougie-lampkin) DELETED by dougie-lampkin : Wrong file :$
Here you are:

Instructions:

1. Unzip the file onto the host PC/Server if possible. Anywhere will do, put it somewhere you'll remember.
2. Replace "default" with your admin password in settings.ini.
3. If this is the only InSim application running from the host, leave the port alone. Otherwise, change it to something between 20000 and 31000.
4. If you're running it off of the same PC/Server as the LFS dedi itself, leave the IP alone. Otherwise, change it to the IP address of the host.
5. Go to the LFS dedi panel and type "/insim=29999" if it's left at default, otherwise replace 29999 with your port.

6. Run the .exe file, and that's it! It will keep going itself from then on, until it or the server is closed.

NOTE: To prevent bugs you should start it in between races...

Thanks to T-Ron X for the InSim base

Anybody is free to use this as they please, if you find anything odd or if there are any bugs, feel free to PM me
Attached files
Mid-Race Spectator.zip - 30 KB - 117 views
Thanks alot mate.. i owe you 1..

Daz#815
Rob - If you dont mind, Could I add this idea to the next version of LFS A & R, I guess I need to finish it.
Sure no problem, if you want my code (highly unlikely lol), just PM me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG