The online racing simulator
Boris Johnson New Mayor!
(113 posts, started )
Boris Johnson New Mayor!
I for one, Am very glad that Ken Livingston has been voted out. Boris Johnson has a lot of good ideas, I will be glad to see them being put into practice. Anyone got any comments on this?
#2 - SamH
Boris Johnson is an idiot. A complete, total, utter moron. To vote Ken Livingstone out and Boris Johnson in.. well, they must really have hated Livingstone. I guess they decided it's better to have NO mayor at all than keep Livingstone on.

It all reminds me of US politics. Two candidates, both morons, neither up to the task. For the US and for London, it's like a parachutist for whom both the main and reserve parachutes have failed.. they can see the middle of the field they're headed for - it's their future. They know what's going to happen, but they have no more options left.

Sad, really.
He may act like an Idiot but I think he is gonna be better then Ken livingston. Ken has ruined london, All this congestion charge crap. Bendy buss that just kill people. Boris says he is gonna focus on stuff like that, "No to the third runway" and stuff. Im very happy for that living in the outskirts of london, right next to heathrow airport. It maybe cause I live in london that I see a different view on it to other people that live elsewhere but im sure boris will be better then Ken.
#4 - SamH
Is he going to get rid of the congestion charge? I bet it stays, and I bet the price goes up.

Bring back the Routemaster, definitely. That's iconic.
Quote from SamH :Is he going to get rid of the congestion charge? I bet it stays, and I bet the price goes up.

I beleive if he won, There were plans to remove it fully. I dont think that will happen either, but im sure the price will drop or something. He said,
Quote from Boris Johnson :The Congestion Charge must be reformed. Congestion has now risen above pre-Congestion Charge levels. Ken Livingstone's £25 levy will not improve congestion or emissions and will hit families and small businesses - it is a stick with which to beat motorists which is why I will not introduce it.

Quote from SamH :
Bring back the Routemaster, definitely. That's iconic.

I have no clue, but he says
Quote from Boris Johnson : The bendy bus is unsuitable for London's streets, they are twice as dangerous as non-articulated buses

So he seems half decent.
Quote from SamH :Boris Johnson is an idiot. A complete, total, utter moron. To vote Ken Livingstone out and Boris Johnson in.. well, they must really have hated Livingstone. I guess they decided it's better to have NO mayor at all than keep Livingstone on.

It all reminds me of US politics. Two candidates, both morons, neither up to the task. For the US and for London, it's like a parachutist for whom both the main and reserve parachutes have failed.. they can see the middle of the field they're headed for - it's their future. They know what's going to happen, but they have no more options left.

Sad, really.

Boris Johnson comes across as a bit of an idiot, but I like the guy. He is one of the most honest political figures you are ever likely to see, and his bumbling random answers to simple questions are hilarious. Underneath all of that the guy actually does his job, and I think he will relate to the people of London more than Ken. Its also great news because its pissed off Labour, they are really getting a kicking, which is brilliant because I want to elect the leader of our country, not just get the 2nd best guy who couldn't even do the job he had before.
Labour ruined the country. Now the Conservatives can do something about it, starting with the Mayor of London (and other local elections). It's the one thing all people, of all means and backgrounds should be able to relate to, because there isn't one section of society that Labour hasn't made worse of, or lowered the quality of living. At least they can't be guilty of picking on one type of person - the rich, or the poor, or the ethnic minorities, because they have ALL been screwed.

And then they give us a half blind scottish 'Prime Minister', that no one likes, nobody voted for, and can't tell his head from a country.

I'm not the biggest fan of Cameron, but he has a hell of a lot going for him that the entire Labour party don't.
Quote from tristancliffe :Labour ruined the country.

Things may be far from perfect, but you seem to very conveniently forget the s**thole that we were living in before Labour took over. The Britain that those wonderful Conservatives ran into the ground.

The fact of the matter is both party's are full of politicians, therefore guaranteeing a bunch of people in power who only have their own interests at heart.
Well, They cant do worse then labour currently are, Can they? I mean this country is just a joke now. What happened to Great britain? The current imigration state of this country is pathetic, Thousands upon thousands of unknown people are flocking into this country, claiming free benifits and homes. They dont even have the right to be in this country and yet they still are. All thanks to Tony Blair. Now that a BNP person is in the London Assembly, He might just be able to start putting a stop to this.
Quote from mcgas001 :Well, They cant do worse then labour currently are, Can they?

Of course they can. Don't kid yourself otherwise.

Quote from mcgas001 :Now that a BNP person is in the London Assembly, He might just be able to start putting a stop to this.

You approve of the BNP?
Quote from The Moose :You approve of the BNP?

Yes, Is there something wrong with that? I do because the current imigrant state of this country is stupid. There is far to many terriorists comming into this country and they are allowed to stay, BNP will make this simple, Each to his own.

E: I should add, Ive just found out more info on the BNP, Quite simply I will not support them, I didnt release what they acutally went for. Im sorry all.
-
(JamesF1) DELETED by JamesF1 : I've decided I can't be bothered to air my political views... this forum disappoints me when people get so up in arms about e
lol As much as I dislike CCTV Labour and Browne you lot are living in a pipedream, The tories will be no different. That's the reality unfortunately.

Anyway Boris is a legend.... what was he thinking ??? lolol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA
Quote from mcgas001 :Yes, Is there something wrong with that?

Abhorrent racist w***ers. Ignore list. Added.
Im not racist I just see no point in everyone having countrys if everyone is coming to the UK.

Germany = Germans.
Great(Was) Britain = British.
France = French.
Poland = Polish..

Must I carry on?

I really hope you dont like australia, because they are very strict over there. They wont even let you in the country unless your either visiting and have a visa to get in. Or you are going into a bussiness, They will refuse you access if you have a criminal record. So, You think its bad?

Trouble with todays comunity. You see one way, and one way only.
Quote from The Moose :Things may be far from perfect, but you seem to very conveniently forget the s**thole that we were living in before Labour took over. The Britain that those wonderful Conservatives ran into the ground.

The fact of the matter is both party's are full of politicians, therefore guaranteeing a bunch of people in power who only have their own interests at heart.

Vote Liberal Just don't vote for the BNP, they will deport everyone who has a slight tan.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver : Just don't vote for the BNP, they will deport everyone who has a slight tan.

I don't make a habit of voting for racist, fascist partys.

The fact that some people don't realise that's what they are is astounding.

Sorry to the OP for going off topic.
#17 - SamH
Poor Liberals.. they never get a look-in. Their policies are the most reasonable and balanced of all, but nobody ever listens to them because they're "nice", I reckon! LOL

I'm pretty disparaging of the BNP, frankly. In fact I'm more disparaging about BNP people than I am about Christians or WTC conspiracy chasers. They regurgitate stuff they're told, as if it were fact, but they clearly don't check those facts at all, and make fools of themselves as a result. They're paranoid about the "foreigners, taking all are[sic] jobs and stuff", and they become aggressive and bullyish when people challenge them. But worst of all, they're racist and intolerant by default, and that makes for a damn fugly personality.

The worst ones, IMO, are the self-made nouveau-rich racist BNPers (easily identified by open shirts, medallions and/or gold chains, and almost always a sovereign ring or two), that prove that you don't need to be clever to make money in the world, you just need to be an arrogant git. They've developed tunnel vision, and usually think that the best thing that a 16-year-old can do is "get a job.. sod an education! Education is for poofters!" But then, they never got an education and it never did them any harm. Yeah, right.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Vote Liberal Just don't vote for the BNP, they will deport everyone who has a slight tan.

If thats the case, I take back what I said. I just want all the imigrants that are only here to blow up the country gone.
#19 - SamH
Quote from mcgas001 :If thats the case, I take back what I said. I just want all the imigrants that are only here to blow up the country gone.

That's what Iraq wants.
Considering most terror suspects in the UK actually hold a British passport I don't see why imigrants get the blame. They are not stealing our jobs either, they are doing the jobs nobody else wants to do, and they do it better than anyone else. If I had to deport any group of people it would be the parents that give their 13 year olds bottles of vodka and let their 10 year old walk about on the streets at 2am with a knife.
I like Boris, he tells it how it is. He's intelligent, funny, and despite being a toff clearly has more of an idea of life for common folk than the labour party. I do like that the war criminals have been voted out of London, loosing their inner city heartlands is a warm sign that we'll be free of our police state very soon.

As for the BNP, personally I find their attitudes towards easily labelled minorities as being at the heart of all our countries problems not just small minded, but the support they have gives me chills that people are so stupid as to believe their tripe after everything the 20th century can teach us. It was bad enough that Labour got re-elected for a 3rd term after already showing their totalitarian colours, but to vote BNP is like saying "I wonna be a sex slave to Adolf Hitler".

I really dont like the BNP, not just because I would be first up against the wall when the revolution came as an open homosexual with a foreign partner and, well, other stuff they nae like, but because I find their views totally abhorrent to civilised behaviour and i'd like to think the world was moving forwards not back towards the dark ages.

There is nothing wrong with people emmigrating to Britain, our economy actually depends upon it, of course they are all "claiming free houses and benefits" if you believe the BNP - but the reality is greatly different. It's propaganda: Hate mongering to rally the troops.

Follow my fathers-fathers line back to 1588 and we came here looking to kick some Protestant ass, my ancestors lost and settled, and eventually became Protestant... We're all immigrants, go back far enough and we're all African anyway.

A few weeks back I got into a fight in London with three fascists who didnt like my alternative lifestyle. One of them was armed. I believe I make a positive contribution to this country, but apparently not enough of one for the BNP.

I'm pleased to say I kicked their asses, i'm quite used to you fascist pigs and i've plenty more to deal out the next time you senseless clueless narrow minded bigotted chicken screwing dirty sanchezing mother munching father ****ing smegg heads wants to try it on again.

The whole lot of them should be rounded up and stuck in the concentration camps they built the last time they got a wiff of power.
I have to say Becky during your absence you lost none of your ability to talk a lot of shit.
I think she summed up what any intelligent person would think of the BNP. People seem to forget that we had to fight off the Nazi's twice, now people actually want to vote for them. Our government needs a large dose of common sense, hopefully people will realise the conservatives are just as bad as labour and that the only real option is to vote Liberal.
FTR I've voted for the Libs every time I've voted, except in my last local council election where I spoiled my ballot.
Just once actually Quicksilver, WW1 was a family tiff - a bit like Starwars but with mustard gas and machine guns instead of lasers.

Boris Johnson New Mayor!
(113 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG