The online racing simulator
Quote from Gekkibi :Tried, doesn't work. Can you write more comprehensive how-to?

okey, will edit the top
"The other saved grid"?
Try a translator
1) Add 20 AI-drivers, from "AI 1" to "AI 20" by using "Add AI driver" -button
2) Save the grid by pressing "save" button
3) Go to Options - Game and rename the AI slots from "AI 21" to "AI 40"
4) Load the grid, even it is still opened?
5) Type "/ai" 12 times, even it does not do anything...
6) ???
7) Profit
Quote from Gekkibi :1) Add 20 AI-drivers, from "AI 1" to "AI 20" by using "Add AI driver" -button
2) Save the grid by pressing "save" button
3) Go to Options - Game and rename the AI slots from "AI 21" to "AI 40"
4) Load the grid, even it is still opened?
5) Type "/ai" 12 times, even it does not do anything...
6) ???
7) Profit

I'm sorry, you must have done somthing wrong mcgas got it.
I will upload the grid i have With bf1's
I got it to work.

It only worked with Y18 though, couldn't get it to work with Y.
  1. Add 20 AI's, then save the grid.
  2. Rename AI's (add an extra number or letter to the original ones for easiness)
  3. Clear the current AI's, then load the Grid that you saved.
  4. Add 12 more AI's
  5. Start race.
  6. Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt...
32 Ai with BF1
Attached files
F1.rar - 723 B - 489 views
Quote from beefyman666 :It only worked with Y18 though, couldn't get it to work with Y.

I guess our OP left some important details from his post...
This works with demo to, if someone saves 32 XFG(or other car) on S2, and send the grid to the demo guy, then he can enjoy
Quote from Gekkibi :I guess our OP left some important details from his post...

He was too
busy bashing
the enter button
so he forgot
to type it
out.
Quote from aroX123 :This works with demo to, if someone saves 32 XFG(or other car) on S2, and send the grid to the demo guy, then he can enjoy

Isn't that counted "hacking"/"cracking" (Even I hate those words when they are used in a wrong sentence)?
Quote from Gekkibi :Isn't that counted "hacking"/"cracking" (Even I hate those words when they are used in a wrong sentence)?

I would say it's a bug.
Quote from aroX123 :This works with demo to, if someone saves 32 XFG(or other car) on S2, and send the grid to the demo guy, then he can enjoy

In demo mode you can't get to work S2 cars as AI's. On screen appears Car error.
and u cant name more then 20 AIs, so its not possible to have 32 Ais, im afraid
Quote from Stefani24 :and u cant name more then 20 AIs, so its not possible to have 32 Ais, im afraid

My screenshots say different, i'm afraid.
Attached images
32ai.jpg
32ai2.jpg
Quote from PioneerLv :In demo mode you can't get to work S2 cars as AI's. On screen appears Car error.

yes but if i take 32 AI that use demo car and save the grid, and send the grid to a demo guy, he can play with 32 ai
Quote from beefyman666 :My screenshots say different, i'm afraid.

Please tell me how to do that, even if my pc wont survive it
Quote from Stefani24 :Please tell me how to do that, even if my pc wont survive it

Have you not read the bleeding thread? All of this chat is about the first post, in which he explained how to do it.
sorry to bump an old thread, but i need to know if anybody can make me a 24 car saved grid. i'm working on a program for our team, and i need the x/y coords for those tracks that use 24 cars on the grid. obviously, normally in single player, you're limited to 20, and trying to load the above 32 car grid just makes LFS clear the whole grid out. i'm running Patch Z, and i've tried the directions above, but i cannot get my LFS to put 24 cars on grid. this might have been rectified, so if anybody has a 24 car saved grid, or has a pre Z patch and wants to nicely save me a grid, i'd be very appreciative.
My Gfx card aint gunna like that.
I'm sorry Patch Z is now maximum 20 ai's
Edit: Wtf, it still works..
right, which was why i was asking if anybody still has an older patch, that they could make me a 24 car saved grid.
32 Ia
I saved my grid with 32 BF1.
Attached files
32IAsBF1.zip - 2.2 KB - 483 views
lol, nobody reads .

i asked for a 24 car saved grid.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG