The online racing simulator
CTRA stats on Facebook
Sam et al

I just noticed that my CTRA stats are not updating on Facebook, any idea if this is something I need to trigger or is it broken?
Oh and I wonder if it might be a good idea for the Facebook App to include the CTRA website address so people looking at my profile can be redirected there to understand what my stats are all about. Infact, you could link from Facebook to my CTRA public profile...
Hi, this problem should already have been resolved (around a week ago) - if it is occuring again, please send a message to the developer via facebook so that I can view your profile.

If you do not wish to do this, please tell me the "last updated" information from the bottom of the box.

I have a flight to catch, but I will look at it tomorrow.

Ps. I also need either your facebook user ID (the 8 - 12 digit number) and/or your CTRA username.
User Name :- The Moose
Last updated :- 20/04/2008
Driver: yeager
Last updated: 20/04/2008 03:01
The problem should now be fixed. Please let me know if it hasn't updated.
#7 - SamH
Updated here! Cheers Ali!
I see an update detailing my last race was today, but the license images haven't changed. I should be seeing Silver and National A but it shows images for Bronze and National B.
Quote from yeager : I should be seeing Silver and National A but it shows images for Bronze and National B.

Think yourself lucky, I still don't see any licenses
Quote from The Moose :Think yourself lucky, I still don't see any licenses

You sure you've earned any?
It´s good but i miss one thing what server u are running on.
I like this app. Good work there!

#13 - SamH
Yeah, unfortunately the stats aren't live on Facebook.. they're only updated by Facebook once a day, so unless you're in a server at the time the stats are updated, it wouldn't show you in a server.. and then, it would show you in the server for the whole day
Quote from SamH :Yeah, unfortunately the stats aren't live on Facebook.. they're only updated by Facebook once a day, so unless you're in a server at the time the stats are updated, it wouldn't show you in a server.. and then, it would show you in the server for the whole day

better than nothing
#15 - Dru
#16 - aoun
Last updated: 06/08/2008 06:42

Still says im Copper for CTRA. I'm actually bronze.
Facebook Licence stats
Hi all,

My facebook licence has never been updated it still shows me as a Clubman when i should be a International A ... i thought to myself if i get a higher licence it would kick start it and change but still no joy and i've got 35,000 pts to go until i get a Super licence and i really wanna show that one off - if i ever get it

P.s - i've checked Haelje's facebook profile and he's is fine so i have no idea what is going wrong with the rest of us

Thanks
Peter
#18 - SamH
I'll have another look at it when my pc boots. Having some problems at the moment getting online.. typing this on a knackered laptop with a dead screen, connected to an ancient crt monitor.. no s/w installed.
I've just added this app.
I might be being a bit dumb, but I can't see the app? What's it under?
Quote from Eclipse :I've just added this app.
I might be being a bit dumb, but I can't see the app? What's it under?

on your facebook profile page it should be under the tab called boxes i think
My stats also are not updating

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG