The online racing simulator
Drift Team PDR
(10 posts, started )
#1 - MrPDR
Drift Team PDR

This is the new thread on Team PDR

Created/Founded in LFS in mid-2007 by Charles Collette a.k.a "Mr.PDR"

Team History: In late 2006, Charles Collette had an idea of creating his very own drift team in North America, the name "Prodigy Racing" is the name and always will be the name of that team.
That team currently is in a huge building stage preparing for next year's season on the east coast of the U.S.

He stumbled across a multiplayer simulator game called Live For Speed and loved it, he decided then, why not make that team on the game?

It was pretty much just a petty demo team that had no idea about LFS or anyone on it. Meeting different people and learning all about this community all the time, he then started running across people who made an everlasting impression on him, and eventually joining this team.
[PDR]Shooter has been on this team since about day 1 and Charles wouldnt have it any other way

The team now stands as such:
[PDR]MrPDR
[PDR]Shooter
[PDR]Tein
[PDR]Wolfie
[PDR]RydeR

also we have [PDR]Klingon, who has been more help than anyone could ask for as far as our technical aspect goes.

We plan to take this team as far as it can possibly go so expect the best from us
good luck to you guys. I wish you very best
#3 - MrPDR
Quote from LFSn00b :May i ask why did you pick the PDR for it? why not PR? because i've had a "PDR" in the end of my name for ages and i have been asked many times am i in this team.

hahaha, i laughed on that man, yeah i was going to go with PDR as in Prodigy Drift. But once i learned to expand my reaches, i realized we won't just be centered around drifting(real life), i plan to take this to about where Enjuku Racing has taken it.
Im trying to expand this more and more by doing Time attack myself maybe 3 yrs from now(S2000 F20a motor...10k revs if i do it right)
But yeah, this team is sorta biggish in the scheme of things..
Does this team still allow demo to join?

Lol I looked at the members and someone there has a similar name
#5 - MrPDR
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Does this team still allow demo to join?

Lol I looked at the members and someone there has a similar name

wtf RydeR???
im lost like crap sry, ur name ony one ryder...is same way PDR Ryder's email starts off. EXACTLY like that.

no sry, we're all s2 RydeR o_O so spooked out rite now
naw i am the only.one.ryder.... that is my name lol. iv had RydeR as my name for years even in LFS. and my email is even only.one.ryder@hotmail.com iv even had that for a few years.

i am the PDR RydeR

so i dont know who this fake ryder be,

I wont deny it
Im a ****ing ryder
You dont want to **** with me
But I bet she gon want to **** with me
Cause who wouldnt want to **** with me
Now I cant tell you shit bout the next man
But he aint got nothin on me
So baby you should bury him
And just mary me, just mary me
#7 - MrPDR
Quote from DreamXRydeR :naw i am the only.one.ryder.... that is my name lol. iv had RydeR as my name for years even in LFS. and my email is even only.one.ryder@hotmail.com iv even had that for a few years.

i am the PDR RydeR

I wont deny it
Im a ****ing ryder

LMAO what?!?lol pretty random man
Quote from DreamXRydeR :naw i am the only.one.ryder.... that is my name lol. iv had RydeR as my name for years even in LFS. and my email is even only.one.ryder@hotmail.com iv even had that for a few years.

i am the PDR RydeR

I wont deny it
Im a ****ing ryder

Lol let's just be satisfied with our names for a while
#9 - MrPDR
Began planning for our first official video, thanks to RydeR

Ill keep u guys posted on whats new with it.

Also, i have had alot of improvement with my wheel in the 2 days ive been drifting with it.
You may not see us in servers much after a time(not sure when).
we'll be doing some serious training to develop our overall skills as a team, moving from where we are to one of the great teams in LFS in time.
wish us luck
Statistics for DreamXRydeR

Name:
n/a
United States
Birthday:
n/a
Team:
[TZ]

You guys should eighter update your LFS World page or this thread...

Drift Team PDR
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG