The online racing simulator
As I said, epic fail

Bit of a crazy event today, but many close races there... good fun
#2 - d1gp
Yeah, it would have been fun to see a close race for the final... But obviously I failed =)
Anyway, was really cool to watch some close FZ battles

Looking forward for the next event, good runs guys

o/
Epic phail for me, my race wasnt good but i was winning and then someone say on vent "he was cutting" and i lost my concentration because i tought the other guy cutted or something, and kaboom. Congrats Nikou
Quote from LFSn00b :Souza, Michael beat you. Do you know what that means? You owe me 10 000 jaffacakes

Wasn't that supposed to be in the qualify?
Haha, great event, some sad letdowns and disconnections and strange "offings" but the event went well with lots of close racing... Replays will be up soon.
Website updated. Let me know if there's something missing/wrong.
Amazing event! I can't believe my wheel failed at the start of the semi finals. That messed me up somewhat.
Quote from de Souza :Website updated. Let me know if there's something missing/wrong.

I made a pass to win in the round 2 race. The stats say I haven't done any
Now they say you did.
Hi., sorry guys i was unable to make the event with exams comign up i have been very busy but will try my best to be there for the next event.
the vid from round 2 isnt finished till now.
hiw come?
Quote from Stefani24 :the vid from round 2 isnt finished till now.
hiw come?

I have exams. I am working on it, but to be honest it is less important than these exams. Once they are done, I can get all of the videos done much more quickly.
Thats ok, i can understand that. Just wanted to know that u didnt forget about it
Yea, we definitely haven't forgotten about it. Theres a lot of work from the three of us running the events, and it will get done. We would rather release it with solid quality rather then quickly make something that is crap, I am sure that all of you can agree

This event proved more spectacular than I expected!
Quote from blackbird04217 :

This event proved more spectacular than I expected!

And it's shown by our most enthusiastic commentary ever!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG