The online racing simulator
Trouble connecting to servers
Hi I have Just signed up to the ctra and am having trouble getting on your servers. It keeps telling me I need to have a ctra license which I have and then shutting connection down. Any ideas what's wrong ??

thanks in advance flyinsi Smile
#2 - VoiD
You´re still on copper/clubman....atm you cant join the higher tired servers. Cool

Try racing on Race1 or Singleseater1... Big grin
-
(teaz-R) DELETED by teaz-R
thanx void, I'll put it down to a senior moment :gandalf:Thumbs up
Welcome to CTRA Smile

Just wanted to say, things may be a little rough on Race1 and SS1 at times, but persevere, the quality of racing on the higher level servers is really worth the effortThumbs up

Have fun!
Quote from The Moose :Welcome to CTRA Smile

Just wanted to say, things may be a little rough on Race1 and SS1 at times, but persevere, the quality of racing on the higher level servers is really worth the effortThumbs up

Have fun!

I sure hope so, Im currently hammering my CTRA SS1 licence just so I can race in SS2. I suck badly, but I wont stop!! Big grin
Quote from mcgas001 :I suck badly, but I wont stop!! Big grin

That's the spirit! I've earned my license that way too.
In the end it will come.
All you need is patience! Don't be too agressive, so you can progress your license fast. Good luck! Moose was right, we are doing great races on SS2 and SS3! Omg omg omg: (The problem is: Moose is always faster Smile)
thanx moose and lads. I think it'll be a while before I progress up the ladder but I've already had a couple of cracking races in the Race1 server and I love the concept of the CTRA, I just can't figure out why I haven't tried LFS online before now.

Smile Flyinsi
The whole CTRA system seems to just have died Schwitz

Edit: Oh, I see, the server is being moved to somewhere else... :P
The server move has also killed half this forum, Look at a page with CTRA userbars and it never loads...Schwitz

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG