The online racing simulator
Bluetooth chat
(8 posts, started )
Bluetooth chat
I thought I would pick you guys brains about this :P

Does anyone know of a bluetooth chat app that works on both PCs and Macs? I've tried valhalla chat, but I can't get that to work, namely because something it claims it requires does not exist
#2 - DeKo
you mean chatting between 2 computers which have bluetooth dongles installed?
Quote from DeKo :you mean chatting between 2 computers which have bluetooth dongles installed?

Ja.
Considering the range of bluetooth, the computers would be fairly close to each other. Why not use the oldschool method and just open your mouth and talk when you want to say something to each other?!
#5 - Bean0
Quote from jibber :Considering the range of bluetooth, the computers would be fairly close to each other. Why not use the oldschool method and just open your mouth and talk when you want to say something to each other?!

copying and pasting links is easier than saying 'double-ew double-ew double-ew dot ell eff ess dot net'

#6 - STF
Quote from Bean0 :easier than saying 'double-ew double-ew double-ew dot ell eff ess dot net

but using a IM client like yahoo/msn messenger, is even easier than searching for bluetooth chat programs, and copy/pasting links over bluetooth.. don`t even try to transfer something.
#7 - Lible
Well, in case the computers don't have internet access and have bluetooth, it would be easiest to use bluetooth chat. Ofcourse, you can use the plain old wire method, but I guess that's too hard.
Quote from Lible :Well, in case the computers don't have internet access and have bluetooth, it would be easiest to use bluetooth chat. Ofcourse, you can use the plain old wire method, but I guess that's too hard.

If they have net access there isn't much sense in copying things like links, whereas if they have, he could use any web IM.

Bluetooth chat
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG