The online racing simulator
#1 - Migz
Being disconected :| And Cant Re Connect
This started yesterday. I joined a cruise server and then isntantly i disconected, when i tried to re join it said username was already online. When i obviously wasnt. So i just left it to server problems.

But then i joined a different cruise server today and i got disconected 3 times
and on the third time when i tried to re join it says username already online.
What keeps doing this?
ive had that before...it goes away for me after about 15seconds :S

i always thought it was some kind of lag but...
#3 - Migz
Hmm it could be just lag, my ps3 was on downloading a mgs4 update. So it musta been that. well if i still get it ill post again asking if anybody has a way to fix it.
was it the LTC servers?

I was doing maintenence to the server, and it caused a few issues. (oops)
#5 - Migz
Acctually it was.

Well the first time it happened it was that new pro cruise/racing server thing.

But the rest of the times it was on ltc.

Tut tut, doing maintenance while im driving!
the disconnects could be of lag (dl/wlan) and the username already online is some kind of lag from the master server.
#7 - ed-k
i have i to now
but i have it now a 1 day
i am traped in de driftwars us
can same one please go to it and kick my out the server
solved
the server was crashed when i was in
Hi eddy, I'd suggest contacting the developers directly via http://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus, if you've been stuck on the host for more than a hour or so and can't get back online. It sounds like either the server has gotten stuck, or if the master hasn't removed you correctly.
#9 - ed-k
solved
Quote from ed-k :but can you not look in the server driftwars us and try kick eddy

How? The only people who can do that are the developers and the admins who run that server? I am neither of those things
Quote from ed-k :yes i have done that now
but can you not look in the server driftwars us and try kick eddy

Task Manager - Close LFS
#12 - ed-k
dont you have s2 ?
Quote from ed-k :dont you have s2 ?

Not here and last I checked there weren't enough people on the server to do a vote kick.
#14 - ed-k
solved
Hmm.. Close your internet connection or restart you PC. I have no more ideas. Probably there's sg. wrong with the server
#16 - ed-k
solved
I have the same problem right now. I was disconnected from ctra single seater 1. For 1h I can't connect anywhere, becase i'm getting a message "this userer is already connected" (in Polish). I restarted computer and it doesnt work for me.
Quote from Migz :This started yesterday. I joined a cruise server and then isntantly i disconected, when i tried to re join it said username was already online. When i obviously wasnt. So i just left it to server problems.

But then i joined a different cruise server today and i got disconected 3 times
and on the third time when i tried to re join it says username already online.
What keeps doing this?

lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG