The online racing simulator
no more suggestions
(17 posts, started )
no more suggestions
honestly, i haven't seen an original idea posted here for a year or more. it's become pointless.
I acutally agree to this, So,
+1
While the irony of this thread cannot be overlooked, I agree
+1
#4 - ajp71
I disagree. Firstly they keep idiots out of the main forum with the whole cars/tracks requests and secondly they let members feel like they're being listened to, and more importantly a lot of the more minor but somewhat less obvious improvements have most likely stemmed from this forum.
+/- 0

Like said, it would just move the "I want this / I want that" -chatting to general. And some suggestions are at least mediocre.
I made a post saying this exact thing, as well as contradicted it in the original post ;p Its both good and bad to have the improvement suggestions, bad is all the repetitive ideas and flaming / attitudes that can fly around, although it keeps these thoughts in one contained place.
-
(mcgas001) DELETED by mcgas001 : meh
The reason this section was created in the first place was to keep all the crap off the front page. You can't stop people posting and re-posting crap but you can restrict where they do it. In my experience the best way to approach this section is to skim the title threads for five seconds and just bail, knowing that the usual suspects will do their usual work on anything silly
#8 - wark
Ever wonder why the devs have never once posted here? :magnify:
Quote from wark :Ever wonder why the devs have never once posted here? :magnify:

Because they don't need to make suggestions, they can just do it, dumbass

"Oh what, we do have an improvement suggestions forum?!"
#10 - wark
Quote from Hyperactive :Because they don't need to make suggestions, they can just do it, dumbass

They've never replied to any thread here (or in RSC's forum) in 6 years. One could theorize that they've never even looked in it.

I see you've only been here half that time.
Quote from wark :Ever wonder why the devs have never once posted here? :magnify:

Not really much to wonder.. they're too busy ignoring it and adding [racist language removed] chars that the majority of the community _need_, to improve the game :rolleyes: Heaven forbid they actually worked on an improvement suggestion, like limiting setup options to not be completely arcade-like, working on the damage model to make it not completely arcade-like.. working on car (GTR) interiors to make them not completely arcade-like.........................

Regards,

Ian
I'm most annoyed that they haven't added squid traps. Really makes me think they need to reconsider their prioritys.
No point having traps until they add the sodding squid!
+1 best suggestion ever.
Quote from wark :They've never replied to any thread here (or in RSC's forum) in 6 years. One could theorize that they've never even looked in it.

I see you've only been here half that time.

Victor actually said somewhere in a interview long past (citation needed) that (either he or they) did not look at this section of the forum, since the best suggestions will reach them anyway and/or occur to them. Paraphrased, but that's basically what was said.
#17 - wark

no more suggestions
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG