The online racing simulator
Logitech G25 vs Fanatec Porsche 911 Wheel
So i recently found out about this Fanatec Porsche 911 Wheel and saw the huge thread about people testing it.

But overall, a simple question. Is it worth the upgrade? Or is it worth getting? (if someone doesnt have a wheel already)

I currently have the G25 but the Fanatec looks pretty damn good too.

Overall in short, Is it better than the g25?
No.
Yes and no...

The wheel itself is miles better in term of grip/feel, force feedback. The beta wheel has it´s issues and the drivers need optimizing but it´s already much better then the G25. The pedals I have yet to test the retail pedals but I don´t expect them to be as good as the G25 but who knows . The beta units pedals is not totally acceptable for this price range but it´s beta and has been lots of changes for the retail product.

Shifter they both have their issues but I do preferr the Fanatecs shifters overall... If it´s worth an upgrade well it´s frustrating to run with the G25 wheel now that I am used to the 911 Turbo but well what you don´t have you don´t miss... If you ar planning on after market pedals there is no question it´s the 911 Turbo wheel you should get. I was very happy with my G25s feel and force feedback prior to running the 911 Turbo wheel . However as mentioned the G25 pedals was better so I used it´s pedals and the 911 Turbo wheel for my racing so not sure if it will permanently replace it. But you can do worse then have a G25 as backup wheel

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG