The online racing simulator
Futuristic-Nightmod Thread
(38 posts, started )
DOWNLOAD LINK - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62706292/FutureModY.zip

Unpack everything into your LFS folder.
Back up your existing files, if you plan to change them back later.
cool, maybe you could post some ingame screens of it, without all the spec effects

p.s i loved the movies
pictures above
^ Sorry for OT, but: how about you cheap prick buy S2 instead of using an unlocker "for testing".

Quote from trackah123 :its based on my nightmod. but more bright neon/blacklight like colors everywhere.

Heh Heh. NFSU @ LFS
What's up with all these hype posts recently ? If someone 'already has it',
why not post teaser pics ?! At least this thread would have some value.
Quote from AndroidXP :^ Sorry for OT, but: how about you cheap prick buy S2 instead of using an unlocker "for testing".

Heh Heh. NFSU @ LFS

Maybe it's for BL
#7 - Jakg
Quote from AndroidXP :^ Sorry for OT, but: how about you cheap prick buy S2 instead of using an unlocker "for testing".

Heh Heh. NFSU @ LFS

remember, he only uses it to get his team to become better, wait a minute, if his team races online, then they can only use the demo cars / tracks, so how does having access to all the other cars / tracks help?
WHAT A DUMB***, who would go on the OFICCIAL LFS FORUM and say that they are using the unlocker?
guys plz keep this related to the futuremod subject.. thank you
[stealth] [/stealth]
Quote from al heeley :[stealth] [/stealth]

[stealth][/stealth]
what does stealth mean? lol .. maybe its my firefox browser.. but i just see the word.. stealth
heh, its a JOKE.
ROFL! McAzerty : Banned
Awesome mod trackah Kinda reminds me of Tron with that blue and red neon colour

Couldnt race it all the time though :up:
-
(trackah123) DELETED by trackah123 : old
#16 - DR3W
Sounds pretty kool, but i thank it would hert my eyes after a while! But good job /work.

Stupid demo people and there cracks, GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS GET SOME $ AND BY IT!
I dont understand ****s like that guy. If i knew where he lived i would drop his ass. :gnasher:
Cool mod lol, but after a bit: :tired:
yeah you get this tron-like RGB(Red Green Blue) infection after a while
Tron rules! The best Disney flick ever, btw.

Cool mod trackah

ps: I love the smell of cheating punka55es getting banned in the morning
It looks good, i've downloaded it with a view to perhaps using it in a movie myself - although I dont think I would ever contemplate racing with it. Well done
Quote from Hankstar :ps: I love the smell of cheating punka55es getting banned in the morning

notice to myself, watch that movie again... (wich one was it?)
#24 - shim
is it just me or can i see the sand traps easier than the road?
#25 - aoun
Does it stay NightMod all the time or can you select it, cause i dont want night time all the time :P.

(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG