The online racing simulator
Upgrade?
(25 posts, started )
Upgrade?
Well,I bought S2 license and thrilled I am.But what next,when next version comes how could I upgrade if I don't want to lose license.
#2 - SamH
You should log into the forum using the account name you bought LFS with. This one is still demo racer
Ohh,that's possible ok next time I visit.But how I upgrade?Do I keep license or you sent me another one.
what?...no, you just upgrade your account, your account is like a bank account, you can put money on it, and choose what to buy from LFS with it. I hope you understand it now, if you just go to lfs.net/shop and then buy the S2>S3 upgrade, when S3 comes out.
Yeah,got it.This game is still in alpha phase right?I first time played it if i remember correctly in fall 2004.I got in love and bought S2 license last week.AMAZING!But I still think developing should go faster,maybe getting some more programmers?If you need me I'm here,I am not a programmer,I'm 3D designer.Cheers!
Quote from Luka11 :Yeah,got it.This game is still in alpha phase right?I first time played it if i remember correctly in fall 2004.I got in love and bought S2 license last week.AMAZING!But I still think developing should go faster,maybe getting some more programmers?If you need me I'm here,I am not a programmer,I'm 3D designer.Cheers!

You fell in love with LFS in fall 2004... and bought an LFS license only now.... and you're complaining about the speed of development?! :chairs:
It's still alfa version.It's not a completed product,it's not even been beta tested.
#8 - halo
Yes Alfa but, what an Alfa....

...imagine what will beta look like.
Quote from halo :Yes Alfa but, what an Alfa....

oh my god, no... not an "Alfa" version... its an alpha version. "Alfa" version would imply that it's made in italy and it would be rubbish... i just remember one simulation which is/was an "Alfa" version (orp rakten)

Sorry for beeing sarcastic
Quote from Warper : "Alfa" version would imply that it's made in italy and it would be rubbish...

:irked:
#11 - halo
Άλφα
Maybe he's using cracks and asking us how to uprage to patch y without losing cracks or something? :bananadea
#13 - SamH
No, we don't assume that at all.

Luka11, only one username per user is permitted on the forum. Please log in using your S2 licence name. I need to close the Luka11 account, since you have S2.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Maybe he's using cracks and asking us how to uprage to patch y without losing cracks or something? :bananadea

Why does everyone assume because we don't know what to do, we are hackers or crackers. :bananadea R.B.A.Y.
Quote from piggy501 :Why does everyone assume because we don't know what to do, we are hackers or crackers. :bananadea R.B.A.Y.

Not all of us do, just those people who are less developed mentally.
You'll (according to the current plan) have full content until S3 comes out. Then, you can still unlock it with your S2 license and you will have the same cars and tracks you have now, but you won't get access to new cars and tracks introduced by S3.
I have a y,do you send me a license when next upgrade comes or what?
You'll get email notification and when it's an uncompatible patch, you'll get notified ingame.
#19 - SamH
Luka, I'm closing your demo account now. Please log in using your S2 account. Thanks
Quote from halo :Yes Alfa but, what an Alfa....

wait wait wait. After patch Z, it will be Beta A? Then all latin letters will end again, and devs will take another Greek letter? we have to wait a long time to S3 :drink:

(jokh)
patch z would come out in end of summer - early fall thats how it goes most of the time.
Quote from KiRmelius :wait wait wait. After patch Z, it will be Beta A? Then all latin letters will end again, and devs will take another Greek letter? we have to wait a long time to S3 :drink:

(jokh)

Scawen recently upgraded the codepage, there are many more letters to choose from now...

Nah, unless Scawen implements all he wants to finish before S2 final, it will stay alpha... That said, he recently said he wants to get rid of the alpha status as soon as possible, so who knows... I'm sure they'll find a solution for the naming problem...

Quote from mutt107 :patch z would come out in end of summer - early fall thats how it goes most of the time.

Z would be the asian languages and AA/AF-implementation... From the few bug reports emerging, I'd be surprised if it'll take longer than a month for Z to arrive...
Patch AA, Patch AB, Patch AC, etc.? It's good for another 676 patches! Then we move into Patch AAA, Patch AAB, and so on
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Patch AA, Patch AB, Patch AC, etc.? It's good for another 676 patches! Then we move into Patch AAA, Patch AAB, and so on

:ices_rofl
s3 will apear just afterthe s2 abracadabra patch

Upgrade?
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG