The online racing simulator
I may be being thick!
(9 posts, started )
I may be being thick!
I'm sorry if this question has been asked before.

But i formatted my PC the other day. I reinstalled the game and unlocked it, but i've lost all my credits! On the first screen in the game it says that i have no credits. How can i get them back?? Can I??

Cheers for the help

Dave / Crazybrit
#2 - axus
You still have your online credits - they are displayed on LFSWorld. I don't think you can get your in-game credits back unless you made a back-up of your LFS folder before formatting. Its not like they matter anyway - you don't need them to unlock cars in S2 anymore.
Thank you.
So if i win a race and get say 42 points. My in game points will go up to 43, and my online one's will go up by 43 also(as in 43 above the 3000ish that i already have)??

Cheers
When you are talking abuot credits, how they can be used? In S1 you unlocked car for it, how it is in S2? "Offline" credits seems to be useless, dunno how it is about online ones....
#5 - Chaos
Quote from MadCatX :When you are talking abuot credits, how they can be used? In S1 you unlocked car for it, how it is in S2? "Offline" credits seems to be useless, dunno how it is about online ones....

no, they have no use in S2...
I don't think that most people care about Credits anyway. They're just like junk you are collecting, because you think "Mmh.. I might need it some day", but you won't need it unless you throw it away and a short while after you really need it

Noone yet knows if they ever will be good for something and what that may be, there were lots of suggestions and ideas though
I guess I must be one of the few people that actually enjoyed having a goal in S1 to gain credits offline and unlock the bigger, more powerful cars, as part of the learning curve. The goal was not exactly tough to achieve, though.
I still think it really helped increase the enjoyment of learning the game offline, and I hope it is re-introduced in later versions, though it could well be seen as negative at this stage to now deny people access to some of the S2 cars they are already racing.
I have a suggestion to fix that! Players previously licensed (say since S1?) don't have to use the credits to unlock the S1 - current S2 cars, but still have to unlock any cars added. That would add some use to the credits system already in place... as well as if there was some kind of set of "little" rewards, such as extra car skins, helmets, or racing suits... I don't know, just thought I'd add my input to it and see what happens.
No, I think what would cause a problem is if people downloaded S2 beta or the next S1A patch, for example, then suddenly discovered they were denied access to the GTR cars they had been driving happily for months, until they had amassed a whole new load of credits.
You don't miss what you haven't had.

I may be being thick!
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG