The online racing simulator
Best Place To Buy G25?
(13 posts, started )
Best Place To Buy G25?
I am going to take the plunge and get one. My MOMO is dead... and freak this mouse driving!

In the UK, what's the best place to get a G25 that has em in stock. Are there any bargains out there I just can't find?

appreciated
#2 - Jakg
Unless your buying second hand expect ~£140 + P&P if you buy off the interweb.
Yh that's pretty much what I concluded, but wanted to check here if there were any decent deals about.
Howdy all,
It's probably not much help for you in the U.K. but for simmers in Australia try Dick Smiths, i got mine $299aud with the 2yr waranty.
Ebay
Just got mine from www.komplett.co.uk Cost £141 + delivery, came in about 5 days - pretty good price / service.
itstuff.eu
Dont buy from itstuff.eu

I found it via google product search, they took my money on th 10/04/08 for next day despatch, they dont answer fone calls or emails, finally sent a cancellation notice, apparrantly it is being passed on to the accounts team.

I think this is a scam £153 lost!! Google checkout hasnt refunded my money, not sure how to contact google, will be ringing my credit card company for help.

You have been warned.

After alot of chasing refund received
Will try dell
hi try from scan in bolton there expecting a delivery on the 2nd of may iv ordeed mine from there
Dell's on for £149 And its 24 hour Post.. Quite Cheap!
Dell Out Of Stock
This is becoming a pain in the arse,

Will have to ask dell for a refund.
I thought it should arrive today or tomorrow, but ETA is 23/05/08!!

any other suggestions?

Cheers
you guys can check out videogamecentral.com they are based out of the us but they do worldwide shipping. good customer service too
Sorry to bump and old thread but thought its better to bump an old thread than to make a new one that is asking the exact same question.

Like the OP, where is cheapest to get a new G25? I had a look around. The cheapest I found was £150 so I wanted to ask, would there be anyone else who would sell it cheaper? They'd need to ship to Ireland as well. Cheers.

Best Place To Buy G25?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG