The online racing simulator
Forum Idea - link to lfsworld
(15 posts, started )
#1 - herki
I would like to see a link in the user profile, which leads directly to the Racer-Stats page of lfsworld. That would save some clicks and keypresses
Idea: could you not put it in you sig like other people?
Not everyone has it in their sig, and I don't think herki just wanted a link to his own profile...

I like the idea, especially as I have signatures disabled.
Done! (not by me though)
#5 - ajp71
Thanks Victor
#6 - axus
Nice one, Victor!
Not only is the game development greatly influenced by the community, even the forums are
Now thats customer service
Nice 'n speedy
sweet :lovies3d:

but maybe the link could appear in the "view user profile"-page, too

thanky anyway
top service, give that man a gold star...mmmm gold bar....yum. you can have one too vic

im illepall
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
Great new thingy I think..had same thing in my mind couple months ago but didnt realise I could write here ..well anyway that new link is great but if that logo could be changed to something more LFS-Worldish, it would say a lot more than that ripped exe logo which doesnt really fit the looks of the forums
Quote from Blackout :Great new thingy I think..had same thing in my mind couple months ago but didnt realise I could write here ..well anyway that new link is great but if that logo could be changed to something more LFS-Worldish, it would say a lot more than that ripped exe logo which doesnt really fit the looks of the forums

i second that what about
That would work very well
#15 - jmkz
Quickly fixed

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG