The online racing simulator
I'm no longer part of T7R because real racing meant I had no time to commit to them, and I thought that was selfish and childish to be taking up a spot in a 'top' team that someone else could make better use of. So I'm freelance again But I still like them all (including all ex-members), and would certainly consider returning there if LFS returns to my daily schedule.

E: Oh, and Niki is rather more talented behind a wheel than I am!!
Here's another one from Sat.
The British Legend Championship came over to Mondello for a round of their championship (6 races in total). I have 4 videos, i'll be uploading them over the next few days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk53iOj4ZgM
You weren't in the red one in mondello were you? (thats in your avatar) cos i think i saw you.
Great move at 3m25s. You seemed to have a good edge over everyone you came up against.
Quote from pacesetter :You weren't in the red one in mondello were you? (thats in your avatar) cos i think i saw you.

Nah the red car was one i rented for the same event last year. My car is White with a green stripe over the roof.

Quote from Eddster :Great move at 3m25s. You seemed to have a good edge over everyone you came up against.

Thanks . Because i'm not registered for the British Championship i had to start last (24th) for all the races, so i had to work my way through as best i could in the 6 lap races. I got up to 7th in one of the races, think i averaged 10th out of all 6 races.
The car really was very nice, very happy with the setup. Even though we didn't set the cambers or ride height. I had planned on doing that after practice on Sat but the car felt lovely so i just left it as it was for the weekend!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG