The online racing simulator
1 server for rent with TS
(8 posts, closed, started )
I have 1 server for rent and comes with a free teamspeak server.

I am not a professional server hoster and I do not have a webcontrol thingy. If you rent my server you will have to add me to MSN so changes can be made.

The server can have as many slots as you want it to have, so can the teamspeak.

I am asking maby about $10 a month, The reason it is low is because again im not a professional server hoster and I am hosting this off my home PC. I connot host an insim I have no idea how to and I dont want to mess anyone's up they have made.

Here is a speedtest link. I know the upload is not high but it should be good enough. I am only hosting 1 server and 1 teamspeak...here is the speedtest link http://www.speedtest.net/result/256044632.png

The uptime's of the server should be close to 24/7 incase I have a power failure or I have to go on vacation. But I will try to let whoever buys the sever know and will let them take off some of the rental fee.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Demo racers can also rent it..
Will talk about it with kenneth but I doupt we need one for now.

Currently have 2 servers but no TS server so we'll see. I'll let you know on msn if theres any news
Quote from evilpimp :Will talk about it with kenneth but I doupt we need one for now.

Currently have 2 servers but no TS server so we'll see. I'll let you know on msn if theres any news

Alright

The Teamspeak if it is chosen it will be around $5 since it is apart from the server.

But the S2 server will still be $10
Scooby, check your PM's.
They are still avaliable!
I want the servver
I want the server i will take care of it plzzz
Cool story, the thread is 3 years old
This thread is closed

(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG