The online racing simulator
My First Layout: Ace Karts
(11 posts, started )
#1 - Dannz
Here is my first ever layout, of a go kart track in Western Melbourne: Ace Karts for use with the MRT. I have provided a setup which is as close as I could get to the likeness of the modified karts there, which I drive.

If you find any problems with it tell me, I'm open to constructive criticism.
Track Layout from: http://www.acekarts.com.au
Attached files
AU1_acekarts.lyt - 3.9 KB - 272 views
MRT_ACEKART.set - 132 B - 847 views
hhmmmm
u could make the start positions on the track but otherwise i suppose its good, the set could have a little more top speed for the straight...
Cool one,could i make it on my server?
Quote from scania :You can use my layout on your sever

XD
Send me an PM with your Maps^^
#6 - Dannz
Yeah waffenaffe you can use my layout for your server, but I will be using the track also for my acekarts server, which will be running sometimes.
Its more north Western and man i remeber the ol days when the back was a straight with a sweeper onto the main straight.
*Sigh*
Good remake though.
#8 - Dannz
I never had the chance to see the old layout, as the first time I went was around september last year. I only know about cause I was talking with one of the guys there and he told me about how the track used to be.
I used to go when i was younger. It is a good remake though of a good circuit, guess it holds memories for me.
I saw the name Ace Karts and first thought was of that track.
Though from what ive done it seems a bit tight.
I think I may have put some of the tires and cones at the apexes in a bit too far, but apart from that I think I got the scale mostly right, as I traced a map of the track I got off google earth, and proportioned it so the straight was as close to 105m as I could get it. Turned out pretty good
Went to Ace Karts today and my best time was a 40.741 in a Modified, so that is within 2 seconds of the times I get on this track, so I guess its sort of accurate :P

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG