The online racing simulator
Lan with same licence on two different comp
Hi!
Is it possible to play between the 2 compu at home with the same licence?
I don't have a router, just plug together in network with my Dual-Lan connection.
Everything work ok with the other games but cannot play LFS cause give me message that the user is already connected.
I think I saw something once on this but cannot remember where I saw it?
Anyway, someone can help please?
Quote from alracer :Hi!
Is it possible to play between the 2 compu at home with the same licence?
I don't have a router, just plug together in network with my Dual-Lan connection.
Everything work ok with the other games but cannot play LFS cause give me message that the user is already connected.
I think I saw something once on this but cannot remember where I saw it?
Anyway, someone can help please?

Yes, you can. They have to be on the same network and on lan not internet. I don't think this breaks the rules of "Sharing"
Quote from alracer :cause give me message that the user is already connected.

As per the EULA you can use LFS multiple times on LAN game only. If you're making a server you must ensure that you set it not to use the master server, otherwise you will receive this error message.

Both player names, not licence names, must also be unique otherwise you will get the error that the player name is already in use.
Sorry to have been so long but didn't find time to work on this until last weekend but I finally got it
It was just the IP that wasn't good. With all other games, I put the IP of my first connection(server) but with LFS, I have to put the "Default Gateway adress" Don't know why but important is that it work
Thank you for your help!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG