The online racing simulator
Something [does god exist]
(421 posts, started )
Quote from flymike91 :Get with it? Get with the sanctioned murder of every Jew in Israel? No thanks, I'll pass.

Stupid.
Anti-semite
LOL!! You're funny!
Wow Mike, that's a hysterical point of view even for you.

Israel isn't going to just dissolve its borders and choose not to exist anymore (it's completely unrealistic to think that could ever happen) but even if it did, I doubt very much that what you suggest would happen would be even remotely close to reality. And this...
Quote from flymike :the Allies gave them that land because it was practically uninhabited except by nomdic people

... is possibly the most ignorant thing ever said on this topic. On this planet. You anti-Palestinian, you.
Of course I'm anti-Palestinian, they've vowed to kill every Jew in Israel! Its in their charter! Palestinians will have their revenge on the Jews if Israel were ever to dissolve their borders. The main disagreement I have with Sam is that he has no idea what would happen if he had his way and the Jews just up and left from Israel. To agree with the Palestinian cause is to agree with Hamas. Hamas wants the Jews eliminated. Its as simple as that.
Mike, You really need to learn the difference between anti-Semetic ( Hating Jews because their Jewish ) and anti-Zionist ( Disagreeing with Zionist policy ).
There is a major gulf between the two and unfortunately many people get these confused.

It suit's the current Israeli establishment to confuse these, after all you can't criticze's Israel because of the 'Holocaust', anyone who even vaguely disagrees with current Israeli policy of murdering Palestinians and building another 'Warsaw Ghetto' for those who live in the wrong area are considered to be Nazi's.

It really is something that people need to get over !

Now that's no doubt labeled me as anti-semetic and a jew hater........

Please, try to accept that their are TWO sides to every disagreement, particually this one.
Sam you may not even think you don't like the Jewish citizens in Israel, but remember they don't deserve to die because of where they were born either. You would prefer that Israeli citizens (who have not vowed to kill Palestinians) die before Palestinians (who support Hamas, which vows to kill Jews in Israel.) How is that fair at all? You all refuse to attempt to justify the mission of Hamas and the fact that the vast majority of Palestinians support its cause. The people you are trying to protect are labeled a terrorist organization by Canada, Israel, Japan, and the United States, and is banned in Jordan, Australia and the United Kingdom. You know more about the situation than 7 powerful countries' governments combined?

Anti-semetic is too harsh. Sorry but I was trying to illicit a reaction from you that wasn't a broken record but a thought out rebuttal point-for-point to what I said instead of calling me ignorant and attacking my personal character. I thought that if I attacked yours you might see how it feels going the other way.
Quote from flymike91 :Of course I'm anti-Palestinian

Quoted for posterity, hysterical ravings omitted.

You, in a display of baffling ignorance, prejudice and bigotry, have chosen to be opposed to an entire nation of people, without even considering the possibility that some of them won't agree with Hamas or their policies, that some of them may actually have a point about Israel's reprehensible behaviour or even that Palestinians have a right to exist in their own country in the first place. How does this bigotry make you better than these vicious anti-Semites you rail against? You can dress up your "anti-Palestinianism" and rationalise it with statements about Hamas' supposed Jew-exterminating mission statement and professed fear for the Jews' survival, but strip it back and you're no better than any common-as-dirt racist.

Or perhaps you await The Rapture, which can only come when Israel reclaims Zion and rebuilds Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, bringing on Armageddon, Final Judgement and the ascension of all you good Xtian folk, with all us godless heathens Left Behind. Wouldn't surprise me.

Well, I hope your god looks well upon you for your racism and bigotry. My conversation with you and my participation in this thread ends here.
Mike, not all Hamas or Hezbolla supporters, let alone all Palestinians, believe that their purpose in life is to eliminate Jews in Palestine. If you actually DO believe that, then you genuinely need to reassess your comprehension of the region's politics. The majority of Hamas supporters are simply desperate to stop the oppression they are experiencing at the hand of the state of Israel. A people that is stabbed will bleed. It doesn't matter which people, all stabbed peoples bleed.

I firmly believe that the treatment of Palestinians in their own land (and very few people believe that Palestine doesn't belong to the Palestinians, and yes, I include Palestinian Jews in my use of the name Palestinian) by the current, offensively zionist Israeli regime has given extremism a purpose. It will continue to fuel the extremism while ever it is allowed to behave in this attrocious way, and some of that extremism is inevitably also going to be directed at the US for its unequivocal support of the zionist regime. This is not desirable, but it is inevitable.

If you want a return to safety and security at home, Mike, then understand that the only way to absolutely guarantee it is to stop the US's unreserved support for the state of Israel. Two reasons.. one it WILL guarantee no more 9/11s, and second because it's simply the right thing to do.

[edit] I'm out too. Enough is enough. God help us all.
we agree to disagree. I feel that you're racist against a country and people we all helped to create. You can close this thread I don't think it can go far from here.
Mike, I'm fully prepaired to accepted that your not a complete dickhead.

There are a number of us all saying the same thing, that there are two sides to every argument, why not accept that what we're saying may be valid ??

While the US is controlled by Israel that doesn't mean that US citizens can't come to their own informed decisions.

Please do some research and learn the facts for yourself.

Your media is controlled, so are many other countries, make the most of the internet before that too is shut down and learn for yourself what is going on in the world.

Israel is not automaticly right !!!!!
Quote from flymike91 :I feel that you're racist against a country and people we all helped to create.

I think Israel should never have been artificially created. USA and UK screwed up big time after the WW2. I mean what were they thinking? It´s unfortunate that the Jews were forced to leave hundreds of years ago but taking the land off another country is going to create a conflict that will be practically unsolvable peacefully. Only way this is ever going to end is to let them have a war and have one side completely wipe out the other. Otherwise the current situation will go on forever. And the sad part is that it´s neither the Jews fault or the Muslims fault. It´s the fault USA and UK who poked around where they shouldn´t have 60 years ago. Maybe they had good intentions, that Jews finally have their land and the Muslims will accept it and they´ll all live happily ever after. But in that case they were extremely naive and frankly incompetent too.
Quote from flymike91 :I support the elimination of Jihadist, extremist Muslims (not all muslims)

Could you please explain how you can support elimination of people while being christian?
Do you think that part of the Jesus' teaching has no value in the world nowadays?
Do you think there are people who is out of the "You musn't kill" commandment and out of the "we're all brothers as sons of God"?
Do you think you can call yourself "a man of peace" as being a christian that (as you said) it's a religion of peace and love?
Quote from flymike91 :They actively try to kill Israeli civilians, but you only decide to see the Palestinian militants killed (anyone who decides to harm Israel is a militant, not a civilian). Not even children can be given the benefit of the doubt. By voting Hamas as the government, they are no longer seen as innocent. They are not freedom fighters, they are terrorists, their government decrees it. The majority of Palestinians would love to see every Jew dead and Israel wiped off of the map.

Considering children guilty for growing in a field of war (and even worse when they're "forced" to die in that war) it's just the worst thing I've ever heard (even worse for someone who calls himself "a man of peace") .

Quote from flymike91 :Hamas' mission is to kill as many Israeli civilians as possible.

Quote from flymike91 :Plus Israel has NEVER planned to kill every Muslim in Palestine unless all 1,000,000 become terrorists and actively try to kill Israeli civilians. you're being ****ing preposterous

Quote from flymike91 :Given half a chance they would kill them all.
Palestine would kill every Jew ....
They will be killed in the streets like dogs....
Hamas and the people of Palestine have vowed to kill every Jew.

Quote from flymike91 :the people who have vowed to murder every single Jew in Israel

Quote from flymike91 :They've vowed to kill every Jew in Israel! Its in their charter!

Quote from flymike91 :who support Hamas, which vows to kill Jews in Israel.)

So your point is that Palestinians "vows to kill Jews in Israel"... but you support eliminating every jihadist...

Can I ask how old are you?
Thanks to SamH for the link.
It is so interesting.
This is another sister site.

@RocksGt; Still trying?
Quote from Gil07 :
/engage lurk mode

Smart mode Gil07

I guess this thread come to its end.
It will find its way into the dark vaults like others.
Till one curious guy ask a question about god, existence et cetera or maybe
Israeli-Palestinian stuff and this thread resurrect again for a short while. And history repeats itself in vicious circle.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Israel is not automaticly right !!!!!

no they're not automatically right, I just believe they are the less guilty than the majority of Palestinians.

Quote from RocksGt :Could you please explain how you can support elimination of people while being christian?
Do you think that part of the Jesus' teaching has no value in the world nowadays?
Do you think there are people who is out of the "You musn't kill" commandment and out of the "we're all brothers as sons of God"?
Do you think you can call yourself "a man of peace" as being a christian that (as you said) it's a religion of peace and love?

When have I ever called myself a man of peace? If you want to fight with me about the commandments I'll tell you I've been unsuccessful so far in following them. I'm not a virgin, yet I'm not married, I disobey my parents, the list goes on. I try my best do do in my own life what is right. I don't plan to physically go to the Middle East and personally wipe out jihadism.

Quote from RocksGt :Considering children guilty for growing in a field of war (and even worse when they're "forced" to die in that war) it's just the worst thing I've ever heard (even worse for someone who calls himself "a man of peace"So your point is that Palestinians "vows to kill Jews in Israel"... but you support eliminating every jihadist...

Can I ask how old are you?

I never said that they were guilty I said that they are a threat to Israel because of the brainwashing they have endured. Nice to see that you agree that Palestine sends children to war to die for the cause of eliminating Jews, we agree on something. Oh and again i don't call myself a man of peace, I'm not entirely sure where you got that. I'm also not sure what you think Jihad means. Jihad is NOT mainstream Islam (which I would never suggest eliminating) It is extremist Islam, which this thread has agreed is a threat. They train children and women to suicide bomb Israelis, but Israel does not. Jihadists are terrorists and I value the life of an Israeli citizen over a suicide bomber.

I'm 17, more than old enough to have opinions.

I think I remember you being an Atheist. PLEASE don't preach perfect Christianity to me unless you are as perfect of a Christian as you tell me to be. I find it more offensive than any of your sarcastic condescending remarks. You seem to love scripture so here's one: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" I think it is acceptable to ask an Atheist not to preach Christianity.

@Gil07 I like the sound of a ceasefire (under agreeable terms) but I doubt the Hamas government will be able to prevent their civilians from killing Israelis. Israel has no problem keeping its citizens from killing Palestinians.
Quote from flymike91 :When have I ever called myself a man of peace?

Post #111 , let's re-read it:
Quote from flymike91 :My quick take on morality: The bible preaches love for all, not to say that that always happens, but can you really expect every atheist parent to teach that same sort of morality? They might teach "love everybody, but not those damn mexicans" Nobody has perfect morals, and therefore cannot teach morality to anyone else. It is assumed that the bible was written by people that were above any twisted view of morality. No commandment says "love thy neighbor, except that one"

So a few days ago your mouth were filled with those nice words about "love for all" and "No commandment says 'love thy neighbor, except that one'". Now it seems those were empty phrases or you really want to believe and act behind those lines but you're not able to, so you're a self-called-christian "because I like to but don't expect me to act behinf Jesus's teachings"

Ok let's see that in your own words:

Quote from flymike91 :If you want to fight with me about the commandments I'll tell you I've been unsuccessful so far in following them. I'm not a virgin, yet I'm not married, I disobey my parents, the list goes on. I try my best do do in my own life what is right. I don't plan to physically go to the Middle East and personally wipe out jihadism.

Ok... just that christian behaviour I like so much...
You christians (and I'm talking now as an ex-christian, baptized and confirmed), really like those philosophy of love to everybody but then you let it to other people and claim to your God forgive for being imperfect :ices_rofl. That's what I call incoherent behaviour, and this was one of the reasons I stop calling myself a christian.

Quote from flymike91 :I never said that they were guilty I said that they are a threat to Israel because of the brainwashing they have endured. Nice to see that you agree that Palestine sends children to war to die for the cause of eliminating Jews, we agree on something. Oh and again i don't call myself a man of peace, I'm not entirely sure where you got that. I'm also not sure what you think Jihad means. Jihad is NOT mainstream Islam (which I would never suggest eliminating) It is extremist Islam, which this thread has agreed is a threat. They train children and women to suicide bomb Israelis, but Israel does not. Jihadists are terrorists and I value the life of an Israeli citizen over a suicide bomber.

In a war environment the man become a beast (does your God created that for a reason? :shrug. But you are not solving that by bombing the field (as Israel does). Neither by human-bombing the field (as Palestinians does).
But behind your point of view, childrens want to kill Jews and they do it, so they are jihadist and so they might be eliminated (of course not by yourself phisically, you simply don't have the balls if you're not behind your safe computer screen).
Behind my point of view claiming for the elimination of children is nothing but pathetic and inhuman .

Quote from flymike91 : I'm 17, more than old enough to have opinions.

Yup, opinions .
But you dont have the knowledge of the real facts, neither the history environment so your opinions are nothing more than opinions (and without fundaments they are pointless).
You'll grow up and if you bother instructing yourself you can become an open-mind person yet

Quote from flymike91 : I think I remember you being an Atheist. PLEASE don't preach perfect Christianity to me unless you are as perfect of a Christian as you tell me to be. I find it more offensive than any of your sarcastic condescending remarks. You seem to love scripture so here's one: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" I think it is acceptable to ask an Atheist not to preach Christianity.

I have a little candy for you when you stop crying
Quote from flymike91 :I'm not a virgin, yet I'm not married

which of the 10 commandments is it exactly that forbids sex unless youre married?
as far as everything else is concerned its quite simple youre either christian or youre planning on eliminating an entire religious group
Israel is as bad as other "terroist" states. Our blind support of Israel (among other things) WILL/has lead to our own destruction. It is sad that we can throw so much money and support to a country based on religious beliefs. I get so sick of hearing about how we support Israel because they are "gods chosen people". What a crock!

Does god exist? I dont think so. There was a post somewhere in this thread that said it quite well, I dont remember the exact quote (and dont really feel like looking for it) but it was something along the lines of, 'the human race needs to grow up and move away from religion'.
(to whomever posted that, please excuse my mis-quoting of your statement)

I dont think it is one of the 10 commandments that fordids sex before marriage, but the bible does say it is a sin, but then again, the bible says EVERYTHING is a sin. Shaving your face is a sin, mowing your grass on sunday is a sin, etc etc. I have sinned 32 times just in this one post!

I was a christian as a child/teenager. I was baptised, attended church every sunday and wednesday and even spent several years (4th grade-8th grade) in a christian school. Thankfully I saw the light before I was completely brainwashed (which is the christian way, get 'em while their young) My parents are big time bible thumpers and I used to allow my son to attend church with my parents, then he came home one day and asked me if he didnt believe the same way they did at Nana's (my mom) church, would he really burn in a fire pit forever. It made me feel sick to my stomach to have my 4 yr old ask me this. That was the last time he went to church, and will be the last until he is old enough to decide on his own what he wants to believe!

Quote from flymike91 :Israel has no problem keeping its citizens from killing Palestinians.

O RLY? Well, I guess your right, they dont need their citizens to kill any, they do well on their own without the help of their people. Take off your Israeli issued sun-glasses so you, too, can see the light!
th84: I hear it can be difficult being a godless heathen in the south (I assume "Ga." stands for Georgia). Really sad that your folks were scaring your kid's pants off about hell (devil-belief & hell stories are why my mother removed my brothers and I from sunday school when I was about 5 - that's freaking awful shit to teach kids and our local church was actually pretty mild. I'd hate to think what really devout kids get taught).

Ever copped other kinds of holy crap from your pious neighbours?
I had the awkward talk with my aunt recently wherein she asked me where I go to church.

I had to very delicately explain that I don't go to church because that sh*t is retarded.
Quote from Hankstar :

Ever copped other kinds of holy crap from your pious neighbours?

You are right. Being a non-believer in the south, I take a lot of crap from the holy rollers. People seem to think that im from Pluto. I try to be respectfull of what others chose to believe, but that seems to get harder every day, even more so knowing that they all think im an idiot for not believing in some dude up in the clouds somewhere. I hear all they time about how they dont judge people...LOL! The looks on peoples faces when I tell them I dont believe is priceless. Its that "what? you dont believe? What drugs are you on?" look.

I attend church once a year, on mothers day. It seems to be the best gift that I can give to my mom, but EVERY year the pastor of her church has a "word from god" for me and it is the same thing every year. "My son, god has a plan for you. You are here for a reason (this is when I want to stand up and say, "no shit, moron, its mothers day, see you next year"). God wants you!" I guess they think Im too stupid to figure out that my mom asked the preacher to speak to me.

I get things like this all the time (I could go on and on). Even at work, Im the only one here (out of 20 or so) that dont believe. I get more crap e-mail about god than I do about work. People around here just cant seem to accept the fact that some people dont believe in fairy tales.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :I had to very delicately explain that I don't go to church because that sh*t is retarded.

LOL!
Quote from th84 :This is when I want to stand up and say, "no shit, moron, its mothers day, see you next year"

What keeps you from doing that? (Except the "moron" bit, perhaps.) If the pastor feels entitled to shove his truth into your face, he ought to have no problems when you do the same...

Something [does god exist]
(421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG