who lives in Southern California?
(36 posts, started )
wassup LFS drivers. I live in SO CAL.
#2 - Ian.H
Yeah like and... SO WHAT?

And people wonder why skidders get a "rough deal" around here. The ratio of skidders to racers creating stupid threads of late is just increasing exponentially. Not the best approach to be taken seriously.

Regards,

Ian
#3 - kirmy
and................?
Quote from Ian.H :Yeah like and... SO WHAT?

And people wonder why skidders get a "rough deal" around here. The ratio of skidders to racers creating stupid threads of late is just increasing exponentially. Not the best approach to be taken seriously.

Regards,

Ian

And not only the so-called 'skidders', but also other kids.

For the love of god, please think twice before posting a new thread.
Although this guy is a fool, Ian you always go over the top and have to give some abuse. Can't belive your from the same country as me. So ashamed!
OP: don't take it personally, Ian just hates you and everyone like you and everything you do and everything you stand for. And the chick you took to the prom. And your dog. But it's no biggie. He's harmless really

Here's a hint though: try and post some content next time. Use the Beginner section for just saying "hi, I'm from [somewhere]". Browse this OT section and you'll see people like do like to talk a lot of shit, but they talk shit about something...
#7 - Ian.H
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Although this guy is a fool, Ian you always go over the top and have to give some abuse. Can't belive your from the same country as me. So ashamed!

My guess is you're a little whippersnapper. If you seriously think my reply was "over the top" and "abusive"... I suggest asking your parents to burst the bubble and remove the cotton wool padding they've so carefully wrapped you up in. In fact, fsck it... explain to me where I went "over the top" and what exactly was "abusive". Ironically, you're the one who called him a 'fool' in your post, I never made any such claims.

The ashamed call is cute too. You must be all of 12 or 13.. right? Sincerely hope that wasn't a poor attempt at a guilt trip. If it was, you're _really_ barking up the wrong tree.

I suggest opening your eyes next time you go outside... you'll notice that we don't all walk on roses.

Regards,

Ian
What is this thread about?
#9 - JJ72
Ian handing out the Iron.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Although this guy is a fool, Ian you always go over the top and have to give some abuse. Can't belive your from the same country as me. So ashamed!

It's the truth. If you can't handle the truth, don't ask for it.
Quote from Ian.H :My guess is you're a little whippersnapper. If you seriously think my reply was "over the top" and "abusive"... I suggest asking your parents to burst the bubble and remove the cotton wool padding they've so carefully wrapped you up in. In fact, fsck it... explain to me where I went "over the top" and what exactly was "abusive". Ironically, you're the one who called him a 'fool' in your post, I never made any such claims.

The ashamed call is cute too. You must be all of 12 or 13.. right? Sincerely hope that wasn't a poor attempt at a guilt trip. If it was, you're _really_ barking up the wrong tree.

I suggest opening your eyes next time you go outside... you'll notice that we don't all walk on roses.

Regards,

Ian

Actually the ashamed part was my idea of lightening up what i said, maybe i shouldn't have. Your life must be so dull and depressing, all you like to do is come on this forum and insult people and what they do (drifting) behind the security of a computer. I think your the one that needs to take a walk outside and say something like that to someone in the street and take a good ol' trip to A&E.

Hopefully you might change your attitude but my words are most probably falling on deaf ears. Sigh.

Pearcy.
:munching_
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Actually the ashamed part was my idea of lightening up what i said, maybe i shouldn't have. Your life must be so dull and depressing, all you like to do is come on this forum and insult people and what they do (drifting) behind the security of a computer. I think your the one that needs to take a walk outside and say something like that to someone in the street and take a good ol' trip to A&E.

Hopefully you might change your attitude but my words are most probably falling on deaf ears. Sigh.

Pearcy.

Ian's just no nonsense and up front, generally people like him don't end up in A&E, partly because they hit first and partly because they don't go around storing up anger, people who can't let off steam usually get themselves into far more trouble.

It's a bit rich coming from someone who felt like kicking up a fuss when his LFS experience was destroyed by the fact he had to make a couple of setup changes when the new patch came out
Ah but is now going for the WR with his new wheel

Just because he might throw the punch first doesn't mean he won't go to A&E, all im trying to do is give him advice as if someone i didn't know me came up to me in RL giving me crap i wouldn't stand for it very long. If he wants to carry on like that, then so be it, he doesn't even really play this game anyway, hes not been online since october but still feels its his duty to come on here and cause crap. And i don't like it, but its a free world...
Quote from Ian.H :Yeah like and... SO WHAT?

Regards,

Ian

um.....just wanna see who else has LFS in america.....thats why this was posted at off topic section. come on
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Ah but is now going for the WR with his new wheel

Just because he might throw the punch first doesn't mean he won't go to A&E, all im trying to do is give him advice as if someone i didn't know me came up to me in RL giving me crap i wouldn't stand for it very long.

A&E!? roffle roffle. Since the first punch I threw at 4 years old to today, I've received a broken nose and a split lip (same incident) when I was 18 (long time ago now). A brief lesson for ignoring everything I'd been taught as a kid... never take your eyes off the other fella.

Thanks but no thanks for the advice.. I'll stick with my Mum's advice.. how to look after yourself and to make sure you clout hard enough they don't think about doing whatever again soon.. has worked wonders so far

If I wanted to give you crap, I would.. regardless of your "advice" and I would be the one walking away afterwards, too

Quote :If he wants to carry on like that, then so be it, he doesn't even really play this game anyway, hes not been online since october but still feels its his duty to come on here and cause crap. And i don't like it, but its a free world...

Just because I don't play, doesn't mean I don't have anything to do with the game. I have several projects related to LFS that are currently WIP that I share with the community (or will do with the ones that haven't been released yet) for free, so I'd suggest you start thinking before typing in future. When an interesting and worthwhile discussion appears that I fancy contributing to, I do.. can't help it if lately it seems to be mainly idiots starting threads.. and most of them skidders, how ironic.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from pinoykid13 :um.....just wanna see who else has LFS in america.....thats why this was posted at off topic section. come on

There's info already available for that (see LFSWorld).

This isn't social networking 101.. next it'll be the full blown a/s/l :rolleyes:

Regards,

Ian

PS: Off-topic doesn't mean 'any ol' bullsh!t for the sake of starting a thread'.
Quote from Ian.H :There's info already available for that (see LFSWorld).

This isn't social networking 101.. next it'll be the full blown a/s/l :rolleyes:

Regards,

Ian

PS: Off-topic doesn't mean 'any ol' bullsh!t for the sake of starting a thread'.

well then don't post

Ditto.
Quote from Ian.H :A&E!? roffle roffle. Since the first punch I threw at 4 years old to today, I've received a broken nose and a split lip (same incident) when I was 18 (long time ago now). A brief lesson for ignoring everything I'd been taught as a kid... never take your eyes off the other fella.

Thanks but no thanks for the advice.. I'll stick with my Mum's advice.. how to look after yourself and to make sure you clout hard enough they don't think about doing whatever again soon.. has worked wonders so far

If I wanted to give you crap, I would.. regardless of your "advice" and I would be the one walking away afterwards, too

Just because I don't play, doesn't mean I don't have anything to do with the game. I have several projects related to LFS that are currently WIP that I share with the community (or will do with the ones that haven't been released yet) for free, so I'd suggest you start thinking before typing in future. When an interesting and worthwhile discussion appears that I fancy contributing to, I do.. can't help it if lately it seems to be mainly idiots starting threads.. and most of them skidders, how ironic.

Regards,

Ian

Hehe, you really think so? There you go again behind your computer screen. Im more grown up than that, you can say what you want but everyone on here knows your full of bs and you'll walk off with your tail between your legs. Keep dreaming Ian start a thread in the Off-Topic section when you wake up, then you can actually contribute something unlike all your other posts, Well maybe.
#21 - th84
Quote from pearcy_2k7 : Im more grown up than that, you can say what you want but everyone on here knows your full of bs and you'll walk off with your tail between your legs.

I'm not sure what's more comedic/pathetic.

The young, new, naive, unworldly kids arguing on the internet

or

The adult self-proclaimed real life worldly hard guy arguing on the internet.

My money's on the latter.
#23 - wark
Quote from STROBE :I'm not sure what's more comedic/pathetic.

The young, new, naive, unworldly kids arguing on the internet

or

The adult self-proclaimed real life worldly hard guy arguing on the internet.

My money's on the latter.

Hence why I think everyone on the internets are wankers.

(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG