The online racing simulator
Rollcage needed < 3
(28 posts, started )
Rollcage needed < 3
Hey Guys ! I was wondering if someone cpuld make me a rollcage for the demo cars ? I really need it, So please do it!
I would be too Glad!

Sorry for bad English <3
#2 - Ian.H
Quote from zlasken :Hey Guys ! I was wondering if someone cpuld make me a rollcage for the demo cars ? I really need it, So please do it!
I would be too Glad!

Sorry for bad English <3

Please explain, how you "really need it"?

1:> Need == necessity, can't live without.. hardly something relative to a computer game.

2:> As mentioned in #1, it's a computer game. How on earth is a roll cage in any of the demo cars going to make you perform any better in front of your screen?

My guess is you're a ricer / skidder (very often not mutually exclusive).

oh and 3:> You can't, plain and simple.

Regards,

Ian
Ye! But i need it to a friend! He asked me manyy times Just please help me! Im beggin you! <3
#4 - Ian.H
Quote from zlasken :Ye! But i need it to a friend! He asked me manyy times Just please help me! Im beggin you! <3

Don't beg, you don't know how silly it makes you look. It's pitiful.

As per my reply above though, you simply cant. You can't edit / create new objects for the cars.

Regards,

Ian
April fools!!

:splat:

No?
#6 - Ian.H
Quote from sgt.flippy :April fools!!

:splat:

No?

'No' being correct.. seeing as it's now after noon

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :'No' being correct.. seeing as it's now after noon

Regards,

Ian

Wut?

Since when is april fools finished at noon?
Quote from zlasken :Hey Guys ! I was wondering if someone cpuld make me a rollcage for the demo cars ? I really need it, So please do it!
I would be too Glad!

Sorry for bad English <3

No, I heart you more.

GTR's are the only cars with rollcages.
Quote from Kanzai :No, I heart you more.

GTR's are the only cars with rollcages.

And MRT
Thats a roll bar.
It works to make a roll cage! Ivve seen many people have it! On youtube and stuff. It works, So please help me!
i think us really need rollcages for RB4!!!!!!!!!!!! becose that car is only one good rally car... for circuit cars we have rollcages... for rally nope ... i NEED it...!!!!!!!

srry 4 bad englihs
Quote from LFSn00b :Just let me ask you, how are rollcages rice?

It's not properly.. But I think this guy wants rollcages because of the look..
Let's make something clear..

To want: you'd appreciate if it would be added
To need: you can't live without it

See the difference?
If you really need it, I think you're better off leaving LFS, cause you're not going to get it any time soon.
Quote from zlasken :It works to make a roll cage! Ivve seen many people have it! On youtube and stuff. It works, So please help me!

You can buy a S2 license to get cars with rollcages... If that is your criterion to buy S2, it would be truly a unique one...
Quote from Gekkibi :You can buy a S2 license to get cars with rollcages... If that is your criterion to buy S2, it would be truly a unique one...

I've heard better. Someone wanted an S1/S2 license just so they could have an avatar and sig on the forum.
Quote from beefyman666 :I've heard better. Someone wanted an S1/S2 license just so they could have an avatar and sig on the forum.

Why else? After all, forum posing is very important thing!
Quote from zlasken :It works to make a roll cage! Ivve seen many people have it! On youtube and stuff. It works, So please help me!

Those cars you saw on YouTube where the GTR cars, you can't have them in the demo.
And you cannot modify cars, or add rollcages. GOT IT !?!?
You people got the wrong idea, he said "Rollcage demo"
What he wants is one of these: Clicky
Quote from squidhead :You people got the wrong idea, he said "Rollcage demo"
What he wants is one of these: Clicky

Awww, I don't have Win 98
I want a rollcage for the XRT ! Not another game! lol
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
Quote from zlasken :I want a rollcage for the XRT ! Not another game! lol

You mean XRG?

Yes I realise he may be using an older version...

Rollcage needed < 3
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG