Evening Star
evilpimp
JO53PHS
TG44
dougie-lampkin
Marlbro
#1 - J@tko
Voting: Best Skin
Stan for me. Loved the idea of keeping the same theme and the skins were nice too

I hesitated between EveningStar and Stan really :P
#3 - TG44
If the spots on Stan's paintjobs would have merged the right way between the ones on the side and hood etc. i'd have voted for him.

I chose evening star because i think it's awesome considered to how simple it actually is.
#4 - Stan
I voted for MistaTea's skin, I just like the simplicity of the colours with the nice swirly patterns, but I'd also like to give an honourable mention to Marlbro for the Royal Mail skin. It was a near thing between those two skins.

(Oh yes, I couldn't afford the time to make the spots merge properly TG44. I would really have liked to do that, but it was a choice between skinning and practicing and I had to choose quick 'n' dirty skinning to spend more time in the car itself)
Here was my round 8 skin that no one got to see!

It's basically the same one from the rally round with several corrections:
1) Changed SAAB logo to RA logo - I thought the RAC was a saab concept car - oops
2) Changed Roundabout to Raceabout - I'm an idiot
3) Changed RAC to RA logo
4) Added metal gas lid, metal latches
5) Used shadow map
Attached images
rac_skin.jpg
I HAVE A VOTE!!111111

w00t
#7 - TG44
Quote from JO53PHS :I HAVE A VOTE!!111111

w00t

I have one too!!

I guess someone just feels sorry for us and adds a vote to the ones that hasn't got any
I shouldn't have made the presentation picture for Stan's Cow Cars so fancy
LOL I got a vote "Classic White" - gotta love it

I voted for Stan, I enjoyed racing beside him and seeing the cow skin made me lol each time I looked over
I voted for MistaTea's skin.....I liked the blue with the arrows,etc. on the side

It was close cos i liked a lot of them
didnt you liked mine on R1? on roof its a beauty of a women

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG