And the LFSBC Season 1 Champion is....
In the next post
#2 - J@tko
Congrats Taylor-Mania.

You win a trial with Adaptive Racing.

Good luck - you thoroughly deserve it
Gratz

I'd be very surprised if you don't impress them Adaptive folk
Grats to Taylor, Hyntty and Kablikus. I think that if it wasn't for my disconnects I would have had 3rd place but at least I know it won't happen if I race in real life :P.

I'm still happy with the most wins
You won one race more than Taylor, with luck. You made it sound like you powned us all.

Thou I gotta admit, you powned us all.
What do you mean with luck? Wasn't my quali time the fastest, gotta admit he was an alien during the race with the 53 though. Its part of the racing. I managed to get around the crash faster and be consistent until the end.

I'm sure I could've been in the podium if it want because of the connection problems too.

I didn't own you all. I was, until I crashed on the last lap, then it got pretty close.
Not this one! I said ONE MORE THAN with luck. I ment Round 6
Ohhh its true I didnt show up at Round 6 too O_O.
#9 - TG44
Aaargh i forgot to congratulate Taylor!

so here it goes: Congratulations Taylor!
I want to thank you all for having a great time for two moths together! There were ups and downs, but overall i reallt enjoyed it and wish you ALL good luck in the future racing and improvements! Not much to improve left for Taylor, hyntty and Mistea i'd say well done guys
And thatnks for organisators taking their time and doing a pretty well job!
#11 - TG44
Yea! Hytty for LFSWS 2009!
Ty kab, you probably had the best improvement imo throughout the league. Great racing you . Hopefully I'll see you on the track in the future.

Also, there is A LOT of improvement possible. For example, IGTC the race pace in endurance setup is about 1 second off the World Record and the quali is at the WR pace. So there is much improvement possible and hopefully I'll get there in not too much time seeing as my IGTC race is in a month :P.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG