The online racing simulator
Can Someone Make me a Layout...
(9 posts, started )
Yeah, can someone make me a layout for Ashton Historic(AS4) Im making a cruise server so i'll give you a generous head start if you play or if you can just do it for the fun and help me that would be great.
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
Quote from Nock44 :Yeah, can someone make me a layout for Ashton Historic(AS4) Im making a cruise server so i'll give you a generous head start if you play or if you can just do it for the fun and help me that would be great.

Layout is the easiest part of making a cruise server. If you need help in that, what about the other things (Server, insim, organizing things)?
Yeah, it's the easiest part but i havent got any ideas or good things to do for a layout
Quote from Nock44 :Yeah, can someone make me a layout for Ashton Historic(AS4) Im making a cruise server so i'll give you a generous head start if you play or if you can just do it for the fun and help me that would be great.

I will...but only if you proove to me that the insim works and all...and it will be real....
I provide custom layouts to people who ask, but not for cruise servers.
#6 - Migz
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I provide custom layouts to people who ask, but not for cruise servers.

Whats the point in posting then? Theres not a point in posting something thats completely pointless.

So i may as well be on topic

Just try making it yourself start off diving the road into two , and then just build from there add things like roundabouts at huge corners. Or maybe even one randomly in the middle of a straight?
I think his point is that cruise servers are ballsacious
#8 - Migz
Fair enough, but we all have our own different tastes. You dont see me saying something that you like is ballaliscous(Thats Quite A Nice Word)
Quote from Migz :Fair enough, but we all have our own different tastes. You dont see me saying something that you like is ballaliscous(Thats Quite A Nice Word)

I mean if he wanted a layout, I would take the time to make it, but cruise servers are easy to make, just divide the road in two, make a few roundabouts, and boom, you have a layout

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG