The online racing simulator
GFC/GTTC in between seasons
(20 posts, started )
These successful leagues will get underway again on 16th April. The start of a new seasons are a great time for new drivers and teams to join these competitions and enjoy some of the cleanest racing you'll find anywhere. Not to mention the unique challenge of racing in this dual class format.

Entry for these events will open on the evening of March 30th (this Sunday). I send out an email from gentlefoot.com letting all my forum members know when entry is open. This gives them the best opportunity to get their entries in immediately and avoid missing out on the first race. There have always been at least 38 entrants for the first races of the seasons so it important to enter quickly to avoid disappointment.

I would urge anyone keen on joining this season to sign up to the forum now to ensure you know as soon as entry opens. Here are all the links you need.

Forum registration:
http://www.gentlefoot.com/LFS/ ... profile.php?mode=register

GFC General Info:
http://gentlefoot.com/GFC.html

Forum Index:
http://gentlefoot.com/LFS/forum/

Testimonials: (what do the current drivers think?)
http://gentlefoot.com/testimonials.html

In the forum you can find all the rules, entry and race procedures. You can also view incidents that have happened in previous races and see how they were dealt with. This facility is what keeps the standards in the Challenge events so high.

I look forward to seeing a few new faces this season.
I drove 3 of 6 races in the first GTTC season and I can highly recommend this league to anyone who's thinking of joining a league. Some very good racing there. I'll be following season 2 as a "spectator" so to everyone... and all the best for my TDRT teammates who have a title to defend
#3 - ajp71
I really hope I'll be able to come out more this season
Ajp, nice sig

Ill be there again Mr.Gentlefoot! Maybe in different cars but ill be there!
I'll be there. Looking forward to it already.

I'll be there Back of the pack, but I will be there!
Quote from ChristijaNL :

Ill be there again Mr.Gentlefoot! Maybe in different cars but ill be there!

It will be a much more closely fought FO8 season next time with Roedii and Matze hopefully doing full seasons so please stick with that car. Of course, if spdo define carries out his threat to move to FO8 we will be fighting for 2nd place!

Starting to have fun in GTR so I might enter selected GTTC rounds aswell next season.

[/INDENT]
Storm_Cloud: I'll be really happy if I can fight for podiums in the FO8 class with you, Matze, FiredUp, Roedii and perhaps another yet to be revealed spdo driver as competition

I'm definitely looking forward to the next season.
I have just signed-up for Round 1; decided not to take a break from racing afterall. Especially as this looks like being the best season yet!

May possibly also do the GTTC as well, I had some great racing in the races I competed in last season, despite my complete inexperience in the GTR's.
The GTTC Season 1 was a great season, I enjoyed last 3 rounds when drivers of both classes got used to each other which lead to clean, fun and exciting racing.

I'm afraid I'll have to skip first part of this season as I'll be buying a new wheel and will need some time to get used to it
Well guys I am definitely signing up, soon... I am trying to pick out my cars. I know I will be in the FOX because the FO8 will be too much for me to handle - and I really like the FOX c( 8. But in GTTC I am debating whether or not to go to a GTR because I want / need more experience driving them, and also would like to feel what its like driving the faster class of the multi-class racing. However if I did TBOs would be lacking drivers (in comparison to last season). So I don't know yet, any suggestions from the other drivers who have seen me there?
Great racing to be had!!
Hi all

I have signed up for the second season of GTTC.
You guys will need someone to bring up the rear and give the straglers a push

I really enjoyed the first season because of the clean close racing. I am looking forward to my internet connection not letting me down this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope to see all the returning drivers and some new ones this season.

Todd
baah.
I would love to pick up SS racing, but im not in the UK, so no can do.
The races would start at 10pm my local time, and due to still being a student in school, sunday night racing is not an option for me.

Might be able to join in June for a couple of races, but then again, there is no point in signing up for the whole season when i can only participate in single races. By when the entry list will be full.

/personal rant.
Quote from Fuse5 :baah.
The races would start at 10pm my local time, and due to still being a student in school, sunday night racing is not an option for me.

Might be able to join in June for a couple of races, but then again, there is no point in signing up for the whole season when i can only participate in single races. By when the entry list will be full.

/personal rant.

You are signing in for a season, but sign up for every race separetly, you can also join the season at any time, so you're good to go
Quote from Fuse5 :baah.

/personal rant.

The GTTC events start 3 hours earlier than the GFC so maybe that would suit you better. Although I understand you would prefer the single seaters but there is great racing to be had in the GTRs and TBOs too.

To All:

I'm just about to start putting the entry lists for the first races together so if you still haven't entered now would be a good time.
I'll be there too, driving the FOX in the GFC again. With define moving to the F08, the old midfield may become the front-runners and I think it'll be a very close championship. Looking forward to racing you all again, and hope to see some new faces too.
Quote from Nick A :With define moving to the F08, the old midfield may become the front-runners and I think it'll be a very close championship.

Very true, the FOX battle might come down to how much we can keep up with Gentlefoot. Last season I only raced against him twice and was able to match or beat him generally. This season I need to get my head back in the game and not make the mistakes that cost me so many points and eventually 3rd in the championship last time around.
Yeah, you've got a good chance James. I reckon Kringle will round out the top 3 championship-wise, though some of those guys from the FPR team are fast enough to win the championship if they turn up regularly.
Only 2 or 3 places left on each grid for these two races next Sunday. This is a classic circuit for this dual class format and always proves to be a tough race that favours more experienced drivers.

Entries are still drip-dripping in so get in there quick if you are considering entering

GF

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG