The online racing simulator
RALLIART Skin-Commercial Recut
(15 posts, started )
#1 - gt.d
nice footage could have some filters or something but all in all good movie 7 / 10
Lol great movie Can you shareyur XFG 2 wheels setup
#4 - gt.d
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Lol great movie Can you shareyur XFG 2 wheels setup

Thanks
It's the normal "hard track" setup and a little bit of practice
9/10.

Simply because it looks like an 1980 comercial, you nailed the style perfectly.
Quote from baSh0r :nice footage could have some filters or something but all in all good movie 7 / 10

+1

Nice video overall
That's awesome! I felt like I was back in the 80s, which is pretty good because I wasn't alive in the 80s
#8 - gt.d
Quote from Mp3 Astra :That's awesome! I felt like I was back in the 80s, which is pretty good because I wasn't alive in the 80s

Well, I can also only guess, but that time must have been kind of cool
hrumn... not particularly...no. The 60's....maybe.
You should have somehow included Jackie Chan Then it would have been... wait for it... Legendary
Good vid
Nice movie, I also recognise the movie footage you used for it, it's called Thunderbolt which stars Jackie Chan. IIRC the scenes used were of the Evo and GTO/3000 GT, it's a shame they cranked the footage of the race at the end of it but the track marshals wouldn't let them race at full speed.
Nice retro styled movie

Quote from gt.d :Well, I can also only guess, but that time must have been kind of cool

It depends where you lived. Outside the "cool" west side, people suffered a lot.
nice 1. but why does the xfg look pissed off? 10/10
#14 - gt.d
Quote from Luke.S :nice 1. but why does the xfg look pissed off? 10/10

Thanks for the rating. What do you mean with pissed of?
#15 - gt.d
Quote from LineR32 :Nice movie, I also recognise the movie footage you used for it, it's called Thunderbolt which stars Jackie Chan. IIRC the scenes used were of the Evo and GTO/3000 GT, it's a shame they cranked the footage of the race at the end of it but the track marshals wouldn't let them race at full speed.

You're right. The movie was pretty usefull since it was a huge commercial movie for mitsubishi and ralliart

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG