The online racing simulator
F****** Woodpecker Is Destroying My Car
(41 posts, started )
Sorry for the crazy topic. This freaking bird is driving me crazy. I've had a few woodpeckers pecking at my house since last october. Now that they've destroyed my house, they're targeting my car. My car's almost brand new and I've tried my hardest to prevent parking dings and whatnot. I've had a few odd dings in bizarre places that I couldn't explain until now. I'm pretty sure in New York state it's illegal to kill them

What the heck am I supposed to do? There's deterrents like the "Attack Spider" but that's not good enough.
:spidereek

This thing needs to be punished.

The thing pecks at my hood, craps, then pecks at its own poop. This pattern repeats the entire day. :wtf2: It's time to unleash hell. PREPARE FOR DOOM WOODPECKER!!11! :biggun:
Put a cover over the car? Park your car somewhere else? Or just kill the damn thing, who cares if it is illegal. Just make sure no one sees you
Cover your car in catfood! That might not be a solution in the long run, but at least it would kill the bird without you having to do it...
just cut the tree
A car made of metal instead might help :rolleyes:
Quit walking into your car in the morning with your woo..
Quote from AndroidXP :A car made of metal instead might help :rolleyes:

This thing pecks at wood, metals, glass - it doesn't care. Previously it was pecking at the mirrors of the 07 mustang gt parked next to mine.
Heheeh! sorry for laughing but that is a funny story! Are air rifles not legal in the states?
HERE'S THE EVIDENCE. You can clearly see two dings on my fender caused by this jerk.
Attached images
woodpecker_pic.jpg
Quote from Technique :HERE'S THE EVIDENCE. You can clearly see two dings on my fender caused by this jerk.

Blimey O_O

You could always put a little poison by where he pecks and hope he picks it up. Sounds sick i know, but its what i would do to protect my cars bodywork. Nice choice of car btw
Wow... thats a good one. I actually feel quite bad for the cars, but I like the cat food idea
PROBLEM SOLVED:

is it an RX8 if so just polish it 100times with the most toxic poi polish you can find or. shoot it with a net and put it on the vw. btw nice car. oh god just zoomed in ****ing hell that di*k head bird has hurt your rx8
i found a solution. make a sign saying metal peckers will be shot survivers will be run over in this very mazda.
Collect up cats and glue them to the car. If the cats start scratching the bodywork do the same with some dogs.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Collect up cats and glue them to the car. If the cats start scratching the bodywork do the same with some dogs.

I'd like to see a cat and a dog both glued on that car
Quote from Technique :This thing pecks at wood, metals, glass - it doesn't care. Previously it was pecking at the mirrors of the 07 mustang gt parked next to mine.

Hmm.. what kind of car do you have?

Maybe you can find out if there's some kind of smell those birds don't like, and then put that around you car.. If it doesn't help, kill it
hahahah LOL hahahah
every morning: ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting.....prrr plshh ting itng
Create two lifesize 3D cardboard cut outs of your car (or any car), and cover the outside of them in each half of a two part glue solution. Once it's landed on the second one, it won't be going anywhere, and you'll be free to collect it and put it out of your misery in some humane manner. Or torture it, shit, what do I care. Force it to read the programmers forum and it'll be wanting to end it's own life soon enough.

Alterantively, if you're feeling more sadistic, get a bird bath/feeder, and then either poison the water/food, or attach some form of remotely triggerable mild explosive to the item and watch it like a hawk with trigger in hand.
Quote from Bob Smith :Create two lifesize 3D cardboard cut outs of your car (or any car), and cover the outside of them in each half of a two part glue solution. Once it's landed on the second one, it won't be going anywhere, and you'll be free to collect it and put it out of your misery in some humane manner. Or torture it, shit, what do I care. Force it to read the programmers forum and it'll be wanting to end it's own life soon enough.

Alterantively, if you're feeling more sadistic, get a bird bath/feeder, and then either poison the water/food, or attach some form of remotely triggerable mild explosive to the item and watch it like a hawk with trigger in hand.

You're crude! :P

*wants to see bird explosion*:hyper:
Quote from Bob Smith :Force it to read the programmers forum and it'll be wanting to end it's own life soon enough.

lol... I'm thinking about rigging up something like this:

http://www.waterhobo.com
They worked in the middle ages, so I'm sure a cannon would do.

It might scratch your car though. If that's the case, maybe you should find a way to poison the birds.

Is this the guy?

I've always hated Woody Woodpecker.

I've watched many cartoons and one solution is to create a stuffed toy in the form of a female woodpecker and fill it with explosives. When Woody goes for the bait then BAM!

Just be careful Woody can be very dangerous

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG