The online racing simulator
How come this is the most active forum I go to?
Right, this forum is a popular one. I've been here a while, and it seems that this forum is the most popular one I go to. Take Sonic Retro as an example. People only post every few hours, which really annoys me. Where as here, people post almost every second. See the attachments to see online who is online (Take out Member: The Exterminator for Retro and Dalek0220 here).
Attached images
OMG LOOK.PNG
Maybe it's because LFS players don't have a life, so we're always online

And it's not so active, this took three minutes...
/b/ ftw.
#4 - Ian.H
Because it's more interesting / entertaining than driving on the same monotonous, boring track configurations?

Regards,

Ian
Depends a lot on how many people play LFS vs another forum that you are part of... Our team forum is very active for only having 20 people online, but if you compare it to the LFS forums you would say nothing happens... (Comparing forums is like comparing apples with oranges (or even grapes))
LFS Forum has 25.742 members and this Sonic forum has 1.895 members atm. There's your reason.
Twenty-five thousand. geez. I thought there were significantly less, since at one time this seemed to be spankmeyer's playground
25,000 registered, but only ~4200 with 10 posts or over, and I bet loads of those aren't active anymore either.
Quote from hyntty :Twenty-five thousand. geez. I thought there were significantly less, since at one time this seemed to be spankmeyer's playground

Having approx. 23,000 alter egos gets tedious after a while.
spanky that means you own over 200 s2 licenses. lucky git. lol
No life.
Varied topics.
Bullshit.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG