The online racing simulator
Suspension Deformaties
(12 posts, started )
Suspension Deformaties
In one of the earlier LFS versions with suspension damage the suspension arms weren't strong enough on the formula cars, resulting in a bent or broken suspension due to downforce or cornering forces alone. Afaik this has been fixed and doesn't happen any more.
#3 - word.
In that video they are using a tweak to give the car much more power. The suspension can still bend when driving the BF1 driving over 600km/h on the oval (patch Y), but rather than gradually deforming it tends to suddenly bend a lot.
There was me expecting a discussion on bushing compliance and the resulting dynamic wheel alignment that happens during cornering. Which LFS doesn't model.
I was restraining myself but now that you mention it ...
Quote from Bob Smith :There was me expecting a discussion on bushing compliance and the resulting dynamic wheel alignment that happens during cornering. Which LFS doesn't model.

Gotta love that soft squishy feeling, for the road cars at least.
#8 - SamH
Roflmao!
Quote from Shotglass :please change your flag back to the us one right now

I will not, your trying to insinuate that Americans are stupid and that my comment was inaccurate Your also insinuating that I wouldn't be worthy to hold a British flag, and trust me the Brits are no brighter or dimmer than anyone else, neither are the Germans for that matter

Bob was talking about bushing deformities, which at least in my car when cornering nearing 1g throws the alignment out and causes the geometry to degrade, true there are other things that factor into the this, but bushing deformation is one of those factors, not matter how big or small =)
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :I will not, your trying to insinuate that Americans are stupid and that my comment was inaccurate Your also insinuating that I wouldn't be worthy to hold a British flag

actually what i was hinting at was that american cars drive like boats on a lake of jello
but seeing as you completely misunderstood my post and i am a lazy bastard please imagine that additionally to setting the record straight this post also contains a dig at americans that implies all of the above because at this time of day i really cant be arse to actually word it myself and my butler is currently out buying pizza and thus unavailable to do it for me
Quote from Shotglass :actually what i was hinting at was that american cars drive like boats on a lake of jello
but seeing as you completely misunderstood my post and i am a lazy bastard please imagine that additionally to setting the record straight this post also contains a dig at americans that implies all of the above because at this time of day i really cant be arse to actually word it myself and my butler is currently out buying pizza and thus unavailable to do it for me

Sorry Missed the boat on that one... this is one of the few things I hate about forums, you cannot hear or see people so that automatically part of the communication is lost...

Suspension Deformaties
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG