The online racing simulator
I thought this was funny... [you might not]
What... The... ****?
Actually he made a nice job.
its a nice job, but the picture is streched.
Is that a picture of a scale model?
ROFL at re-named title

Makes sense though. Where the hell IS the funny content in here? :P
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :ROFL at re-named title

Makes sense though. Where the hell IS the funny content in here? :P

Maybe the fact that Demo racers don't have any decent RWD drift cars?
They have the XRG, and that's just fine for drifting. If they want more speed, they can always pay for it.
Thats what I mean - the XRG really isn't the Skyline GTR in the photo
Quote from dontpannic :Thats what I mean - the XRG really isn't the Skyline GTR in the photo

I guess it's always good to dream......
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
Quote from dontpannic :Thats what I mean - the XRG really isn't the Skyline GTR in the photo

No the XRG is far better for drifting than a Skyline
I thought this was funny....What do you call 300 white men chasing a black man?

The PGA tour.

Quote from Bawbag :I thought this was funny....What do you call 300 white men chasing a black man?

The PGA tour.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was funny really .. no sarcasm intended hahahahahah

Nor is the Skyline in that Pic RWD either. That is the R34 and its Awd.
i lol'd drifting is what i do.. ><
Quote from Bawbag :I thought this was funny....What do you call 300 white men chasing a black man?

The PGA tour.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Quote from Gimpster :Nor is the Skyline in that Pic RWD either. That is the R34 and its Awd.

You realise there is a RWD R34...right?
But yes, it seems a bit weird that he names it "Live for Drift" yet he chooses to put a AWD car in the background...
What he means is this particular R34 is the GTR version, which is the AWD model.

It looks pretty standard though so i'm guessing it's not just badges, although at my local garage theres a R32 which is an exact GTR replica, although it's just the 2.5 non turbo version.
Well, I thought it was funny all that demo time was enough to mod the opening screen.. But not enough to buy LFS

Just seemed ironic it was a demo racer after I was thinking... That wasn't too bad of a job

If you found this not funny... Truly sorry Eitherway you'll find a opening screen you might now want with the demo
Quote from Bawbag :What he means is this particular R34 is the GTR version, which is the AWD model.

No, he stated that the R34 was AWD, not that the R34 GTR was.
Giving the impression that he thought the only R34 was the GTR.

Quote :It looks pretty standard though so i'm guessing it's not just badges, although at my local garage theres a R32 which is an exact GTR replica, although it's just the 2.5 non turbo version.

I wouldn't say that a Z-tune was standard..
And if it was just badges, you can easily tell if its a GTR or GTT anyway.
The pillar's are a different shape, and the fact that you would need to replace nearly every body panel...
The money you spend on making a GT-T look like a GTR, you could have probably just brought a GTR anyway =/
I think Live For Race is muck better...............
wow...
not bad
Live for what?
Well, ain't XRG somewhat close to hatchibashirokku or what they call Corollas over there?
Quote from Klutch :No, he stated that the R34 was AWD, not that the R34 GTR was.
Giving the impression that he thought the only R34 was the GTR.

I wouldn't say that a Z-tune was standard..
And if it was just badges, you can easily tell if its a GTR or GTT anyway.
The pillar's are a different shape, and the fact that you would need to replace nearly every body panel...
The money you spend on making a GT-T look like a GTR, you could have probably just brought a GTR anyway =/

"Nor is the Skyline in that Pic RWD either" Clearly he's just worded his next sentence wrong by saying R34 instead of GTR, but if you want to be so picky and bitch faced about it fire ahead.

Yes ovcourse just changing badges is a bit blatent, but some people, nowadays spend 60 grand 'tuning' up their citroen saxos which in the beginning were barely worth 2, so it's not hard to beleive that someone would make a GTR replica.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG