The online racing simulator
F1 skins
(7 posts, started )
F1 skins
ive just unlocked s2 and im in the process of getting some skins for the new cars. Obviously the star of s2 is the bf1 and i was hoping that you could post all the skins based on f1 cars here-im trying to make the ai look like real drivers and i could make an f1 grid. Please could you post all f1 styled skins from as may teams as possible ....thanks!

egghed6
#2 - Rish
try searching the "finished skins threads"
i did but for some reason there doesnt seem to be any bf1 skins there...only gormless morons talking about rubbish-no skins!
i find it hard to believe that there are absolutely no skins in the BF1 finished skins section
Seems to me like you read the last page and that was it.

Theres numerous pages in that thread, with atleast a few on each page.

There was even a F1 skinpack made by Gobby, search for it, find it, download it, and be quiet.
Hey egghed6, there are several skins from the 2006, 2007 and earlier seasons in the BF01 finished skin thread, unfortunately you will have to scroll through the pages and download what you want. If you are looking for the 2008 season, I only saw the mclaren skin after scanning 4 or 5 of the most recent pages. Again, you will have to go through the entire thread.

There are a several 2008 skins in the skins request forum, I painted a few myself. Just take the time and scan through the pages; I think it's a lot easier than doing a search.

F1 skins
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG