The online racing simulator
Boy sent home for dodgy haircut....
(48 posts, started )
#26 - Migz
Quote from JO53PHS :
Cheltenham Average

Its "Council House And Violent"

Well at least it is over here.

and yeah a friend of mine had the tips of her hair dyed pink, and i mean the tips it couldnt have been more then half a cm. And the head teacher told her to get it cut or she would be suspended from school.

****ing nutters..........
I have always had my hair cut really short...

But when David Beckham had some 'tram lines' put into his shaved head, I decided to have them done because no one else had yet (Well, for obvious reasons - They were gay...) but when I turned up for school my teacher told me to shave them out as it was a plee for attention and a "look at me, I'm well 'ard" thing. I tried to explain to her about culture, style and fasion. She was having none of it. Needless to say, when I told my father, He simply gave a "WTF?!"

Disclaimer: I'm not a chav. I was 11 when I had the tram lines added. It was 2001. I'm not a chav.
#28 - Migz
Quote from The General Lee :
But when David Beckham had some 'tram lines' put into his shaved head, I decided to have them done because no one else had yet (Well, for obvious reasons - They were gay...) but when I turned up for school my teacher told me to shave them out as it was a plee for attention and a "look at me, I'm well 'ard" thing. I tried to explain to her about culture, style and fasion. She was having none of it. Needless to say, when I told my father, He simply gave a "WTF?!"

Some of the teachers nowerdays are just completely stupid.
Although did she acctually say that its a well 'ard" thing? because if she did beat her up! stupid bloody women saying you think your well 'ard"

And personally i hate short hair. i had it for a long time, but then when i grew it i realised i like it longer
I hate having long hair, because I look stupid, it just isn't style-able and I prefer the cleaner look short hair gives. Plus it keeps my head cool. & I get to look well 'ard...
Quote from Migz :

And personally i hate short hair. i had it for a long time, but then when i grew it i realised i like it longer

like "emo" hair?
your avatar
#31 - JJ72
It's always the control freaks and fascists who gets into education business.
Well to each their own and if the school thought it was right good on them.

Though honestly unless his a soccer superstar i dont think he could get away with that properly.
There are times when the parents are not able to put limits on their youth so the school must do it for them. I agree that to get banned (no longer welcome :tilt from school is a bit excessive because of bad haircut but then again it is in the rules and the way you have this schoolcostume and all in UK it should have been obvious that that haircut may get him into trouble. And to add, there habe been similar cases before, bad haircuts and getting banned. But then again, if some girls have pink hair, it is nothing more than hypocrisy to ban a harmless haircut and allow girls to have haircuts that make them look 15 years-old barbie tramps
Quote from Migz :Some of the teachers nowerdays are just completely stupid.
Although did she acctually say that its a well 'ard" thing? because if she did beat her up! stupid bloody women saying you think your well 'ard"

Maybe listening to "stupid teachers" occasionally would have taught you how to use a spell checker; or better still, have a minimum grasp of the English Language??

Emmy's school has a strict uniform policy as well, and as a parent I fully support the idea. When I was at school it was Grey trousers (NO jeans!) white shirt, school tie, and blazer; if anybody even THOUGHT about wearing anything other than school uniform they were not even allowed into the school!

Taken from the schools website: http://www.gosford-hill.oxon.s ... school/daytoday/index.php
Quote :UNIFORM
  • ALL STUDENTS MUST ATTEND SCHOOL IN FULL UNIFORM
  • OUR REGULATIONS REFLECT THE NEED FOR A SMART AND PRACTICAL MODE OF DRESS
  • THE SCHOOL IS A WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND THE DRESS CODE REFLECTS THIS
  • EXTREMES OF FASHION ARE INVARIABLY IMPRACTICAL AND IN SOME CASES DANGEROUS
OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM IS AS FOLLOWS

THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED

WHITE POLO SHIRT With collar
BLACK SHIRTS OR COLOURS,
Other than white
COLOURED T-SHIRTS WORN UNDERNEATH POLO SHIRTS
SCHOOL SWEATSHIRT - BLACK WITH LOGO
(available at a cost of
£13.50 from the School Reception)
JUMPERS/TOPS - other than the School Sweatshirt

FULL LENGTH BLACK TAILORED TROUSERS
OR
BLACK KNEE-LENGTH SKIRT
DENIM, CORD OR PIN-STRIPE TROUSERS/SKIRTS

COAT
APPROPRIATE WEATHERPROOF COAT FOR OUTDOOR WEAR (to be removed during lessons)
HOODIES, DENIM JACKETS and OTHER INAPPROPRIATE/NON-WEATHER PROOF COATS
BLACK SHOES (including soles)
  • BLACK OR WHITE SOCKS
  • BLACK\NATURAL COLOURED TIGHTS
TRAINERS
(Other than for ball games on designated playing areas)
HIGH HEELS/SLIP ONS – these are dangerous and unsuitable for work
BELT
  • PLAIN BLACK BELT
No other colour
Not Studded
HAIR
  • ONE NATURAL COLOUR
Must conform to our Dress Code in respect of practicality
HATS/CAPS/HOODS must not be worn indoors
JEWELLERY
  • WRIST WATCH
  • SMALL PLAIN STUDS (one per ear)
No other body piercing
Large, circular or ‘dangly’ earrings other than studs

(Note: Due to a direct copy/paste from the website, some of the page formatting has become distorted, but you get the general idea!)
#35 - Migz
Quote from Bladerunner :Maybe listening to "stupid teachers" occasionally would have taught you how to use a spell checker; or better still, have a minimum grasp of the English Language??

wth?!
It was nearly 4 in the morning, i was very tired, of course ill get something wrong. And which bit was i spelling wrong? I went through it and only thought that maybe nowerdays was spelt wrong, but apart from that i cant find anything spelt wrong?
(Then again i only just got up so maybe there is something?)

Quote from chanoman315 :like "emo" hair?
your avatar

Yeah i like it Its long, but its not so long that you look like a girl.
I'll be brutally honest right here.

That is ****ing insanity. I should be able to wear all the dangly ear rings and studded belts as I want, and if I want to wear a colourful skirt, I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO! That's all I can say about that schools dress code... as it appears to me to be entirely fascist.
Who the hell cares what someone's wearing, as long as their tits or genital bits aren't dangling out in blatant fappable view.
Probably because school children use anything they can to gain superiority over others. If they can wear trainers then to be 'cool' they have to have the most expensive pair. If they allow earrings then it's a case of who can have the 'best' one. Edit: Not to mention the huge cost that keeping up with fashion takes - parents don't need that!

Sadly that's the way with children.

Notice today how many school children (and i can't stress "children" enough - immature and not worldly wise in the slightest) who do have a uniform remove their tie and untuck their shirt as soon as they are out of school? It's because they don't have any respect for themselves - they just want to be 'in'.

I think getting children in uniform, teaching them values and smartness, some self-respect and not allow petty 'I'm better than you because my socks have the word Nike on them" attitudes to take over is far better than giving them free reign.

Unfortunately parents and teachers are forever lowering standards, not just of schoolwear, but also of teaching, disipline and integration.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'll be brutally honest right here.

That is ****ing insanity. I should be able to wear all the dangly ear rings and studded belts as I want, and if I want to wear a colourful skirt, I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO! That's all I can say about that schools dress code... as it appears to me to be entirely fascist.
Who the hell cares what someone's wearing, as long as their tits or genital bits aren't dangling out in blatant fappable view.

+100

School uniforms are ridiculous.

If they have to wear uniforms children will just find something different to compare to see who is "the best".
Hence why having a 2.35 Km long penis is so desirable.

I dunno, I think that people think this whole "LOOK AT ME, I'M BETTERER" is overthought in adults, so they think it's how kids are, when only a select group of wanker actually are that way.
School uniforms? Are we living in 1500 or something? I didn't know such ridiculous things even existed... Dress code is for formal occasions, not to go to school.

Why someone shouldn't be able to dress how he wants is beyond me.

In this case, yes he looks completely stupid, but why shouldn't he be allowed to looks stupid?
**rant warning**

I personally don't care about school uniforms.
But people who don't understand that schools are trying to make kids ready for WORK clearly (well imho ..) miss the point of education in general.
The kid wouldn't get any decent job if he looks like that by the time he finishes school. Talk of fascism and whatnot is ridiculous when u know the school just wants to give their pupils the best chance to succeed in their future adult life.
Sure his life aim can be to become a fulltime support-receiving jobless guy who does nothing much except get drunk and shout obscenities at footballmatches..but if that is the case he isn't in the right school. There are plenty of technical schools or schools for the learning impaired with looser rules where he wouldn't even stand out that much and noone would really care how he looked. (like his parents seemingly)

A school is a place where u educate kids and learn them some base-values of society (sadly many parents can't do this anymore), not let them do whatever they please. Thus it has RULES..rules which are written and need to be followed. Don't like it ,then go to another school. Just like a lawyers company will ask u to come to work in a suit. Don't like it, go work somewhere else. Heck not even a footballclub would hire a guy who looks like that to mow and paint their pitch.

Standards are already being lowered enough/too much (like Tristan says) to "help" less smart kids ,because u can't have a class where 90% fails maths or sceince ..nooo that's bad for the image of the school. Sadly dragging the whole standard downwards and causing problems to the smart or well trained kids..and consequently society as a whole once said kids become adults and have to work/rule the country.
This is from someone who has a mum (and sister, but her experience is only 5years up till now) who teaches maths to the first 3 years of high school for 40years now. Instead of kicking kids who don't comply out or simply failing kids who don't reach a set standard, they just keep lowering the bar so enough kids pass and the school keeps it's numbers and subsidies. Year after year after year..perfect recipe for a future full of barely educated adults.

U can call me a fascist if u want..but i will definitely send my kids to a school where there are rules about extreme looks/clothing, and one that hopefully prepares their brains for a normal adult life instead of letting them run amok and turn into little streetthugs with no knowledge about maths ,language, science or other basic things kids should learn at school.
#42 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :
Notice today how many school children (and i can't stress "children" enough - immature and not worldly wise in the slightest) who do have a uniform remove their tie and untuck their shirt as soon as they are out of school? It's because they don't have any respect for themselves - they just want to be 'in'.

Tristan you really are an idiot sometimes.

The reason is COMFORT. Wearing a tie is NOT something that is designed to be comfortable - it's like wearing a watch, when you get in you take it off. Tucking a shirt in is also something thats annoying (at least for me) and so back when I used to have to wear a School uniform after getting in I would untuck it - to suggest this is because I have no respect for myself is ludicrous.

I find that wearing a watch is incredibly useful, but I HATE the weight around my wrist - it may sound stupid, but it's what I feel - i got the same with my tie.
So you LIKE looking like a lazy slob? Ties aren't uncomfortable, shirts look far better (and more attractive to decent women) tucked in, and watches shouldn't exactly be a burden. I wear mine all the time (ALL the time), and it's not exactly a cheap plastic Casio.

Also, why is comfort a priority in school? You are there to learn, to develop as young people, and to be part of the school group in preparation for a lifetime of work - quite possibly wearing a suit or a uniform. Comfort is for when you get home, put on the slippers, and lounge around in front of a TV.

No wonder the UK is becoming a farce.
Quote from tristancliffe :So you LIKE looking like a lazy slob? Ties aren't uncomfortable, shirts look far better (and more attractive to decent women) tucked in, and watches shouldn't exactly be a burden. I wear mine all the time (ALL the time), and it's not exactly a cheap plastic Casio.

I am a lazy slob, so why try and deceive people?
Exactly
#46 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :So you LIKE looking like a lazy slob? Ties aren't uncomfortable, shirts look far better (and more attractive to decent women) tucked in, and watches shouldn't exactly be a burden. I wear mine all the time (ALL the time), and it's not exactly a cheap plastic Casio.

"lazy slob"? When I get in from School it's only my family who see me so it doesn't bother me - after that if i were going out i'd get changed anyway.

Shirts? World of difference between the £6-for-4 white Asda Shirts and the shirts "decent women" like (ie the ones that cost me £20+ each the other day when I let my other half loose with my wallet).

Watches ARE a burden for me. I don't know why but they drive me insane, its like my wrist is claustrophobic.

And so what if i used to use a cheap-o Casio - I now use a marginally better watch and it still drives me crazy.

Ah the joys of 6th form where this isn't a problem :P
Im sorry, but at my school you get sent home if you have multi tone hair, such as blonde tips...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'll be brutally honest right here.

And you can if you want, just pick up another school
Same for business... if you want to have a retard hair cut (and it's so important to you) then pick up a proffession that allows you to. If you want to be, let's say, a lawyer, then I think you are stuck to suit and tie

So if the guy wants to be a two-legged ad, then he'd better move to a school that allows that type of fashion

EDIT: Noccy, you said it better than me

Boy sent home for dodgy haircut....
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG