The online racing simulator
Boy sent home for dodgy haircut....
(48 posts, started )
.... and quite rightly so. But that's not my point, just read paragraph 5 in this article.
What a massive quince.
He looks like a chav, but then again where do you draw the line?
i was going to say Only in America/the USA. I guess he played to much LineRider
#5 - Rish
whoever cut his hair should have a go at skinning helmets
#6 - amp88
Quote from His Maw :To send an 11-year-old boy home because of his hair is ridiculous. I'm not going to shave his head to the bone. He'd look stupid.

...too late...
Umm, thats a little absurd to send someone away from school due to that haircut, having some vulgar shape or word in the hair is understandable, but that haircuts not offending anyone. Sure it has a company symbol in his hair, but you can look at someones hoodie / t-shirt and see the same thing...

Ridiculous!
Not sure which is more disgusting to me: the haircut, or this:
Quote :School head Kathleen Leaver described Jack's hairstyle as `extreme' and said: "Our uniform policy makes our expectations very clear. We expect students to attend school looking businesslike as this is a working environment where high standards are expected.

Uniform policy? Businesslike? The kid's 11! It's a bleedin' primary school!

(If they want to be businesslike, they should outlaw the haircut on grounds of violation of trademark.)
However stupid it may look, it's not offensive at all. No reason to send someone home.
Nike should sue him for copyright violation.
It's quite common over here in Ireland, if a student doesn't dress or have a retarded haircut he is usually punished. Even if someone goes bald, they will get punished.
What a stupid chav...

Teacher gave him an F

Fail.
lol imagine a large e-penis curved in ur hair, they would shout dickhead at you
Wow, great one lol...
He was sent home? He should have been sent to the town center, put in stocks, had big signs saying "look at what a low IQ, poor genes and hanging round shopping malls does to you". Then left there for a month, with a bowl of water and some bread by his feet.
Quote from tristancliffe :He was sent home? He should have been sent to the town center, put in stocks, had big signs saying "look at what a low IQ, poor genes and hanging round shopping malls does to you". Then left there for a month, with a bowl of water and some bread by his feet.

Bitter much?
Quote from blackbird04217 :Umm, thats a little absurd to send someone away from school due to that haircut, having some vulgar shape or word in the hair is understandable, but that haircuts not offending anyone. Sure it has a company symbol in his hair, but you can look at someones hoodie / t-shirt and see the same thing...

Ridiculous!

Quote from OneCrazyDiamond :However stupid it may look, it's not offensive at all. No reason to send someone home.

One word: CHAV
They don't want their school to gain a chavvy yobbo image. If I was a teacher there, I would have sent him home.

I suppose you don't have chavs in america. I think they originate from cheltenham - Hence the name. Chavs obviously haven't been around long enough to migrate to america.

Cheltenham Average

Quote from ajp71 :Nike should sue him for copyright violation.

+100
If they want them to look businesslike then they should supply the haircuts the way they want them to look like.
Banned from school because of a haircut?

Ridiculous.
If it's really a problem with the school and he wants to keep it he should just get a wig.
Couple of points that i shall address in a oner.
  • The school has a strict dress code, I would imagine it would mean no branded clothes and strict school uniform. Trying to work around it by getting a Nike symbol shaved into the hair ain't going to work and deserves getting sent home for.
  • I hate the word 'Chav' there are 'Neds'. 'Neds' was the word used to describe them before the media decided that the Scottish term shall not be used and that 'Chav' should be used.
  • He is 11 for crying out loud, why the parents let him do this is, is beyond me. If i did something like that when I was 11 I would not have been sent to school until it grew back in. Heck if I tried it now at 23 my old man would hunt me down and give me a wallop around the head.
  • The guy who cut that, should be closed down for gross stupidity
I think its wrong that he got sent home.

He should have been kicked out of school for good.

These stupid kids growing up to be nothing but total scum, who stand on street corners at 1AM screaming at cars because they think they're "WELL 'ARD".

They need to all die, really.
#23 - Jakg
Quote from mcintyrej :I think its wrong that he got sent home.

He should have been kicked out of school for good.

These stupid kids growing up to be nothing but total scum, who stand on street corners at 1AM screaming at cars because they think they're "WELL 'ARD".

They need to all die, really.

You might be right but for gods sake you can have a haircut WITHOUT making a lifestyle choise.
Wow,nice haircut there...love it.I don't know why Nike would do something with the copyright...he's doing free publicity.
I don't know why everybody here (and in his school) tend to think that if he had a haircut, he's public enemy number one and should be executed by having his arsehole pulled on a nuclear missile and launched into space on course to collide with the moon.

(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG