The online racing simulator
How fast can Bourdais be?
(33 posts, started )
Quote from Bumpdrafter :I'd rather say that it was a brilliant move.

I think Bourdais uses the practice sessions to set the car up for the race, not the qualy, so he gets miles behind his teammate. But i'm not sure (of course).

But we'll see. He has never raced in many of those tracks. But MONTREAL is coming, then i think we'll see the real Bourdais.

Montreal is very similar to melbourne apart from it being a little more high speed, so i guess it will be good to see.
I've always seen him as the least crappy driver in a unprofessional series, but I really hope he proves me wrong by performing well in F1. I'll give him one year before I declare I was right.
I don't know why... Bourdais wasn't symphatic at first sight. He did some dirty things with Tracy in ChampCar... I simply call him " The McDonalds Guy"
Todays race certainly didn't go well...
Quote from Shotglass :we could place bets on who gets to the gravel traps first next race... hamilton or bourdais

Who would think that bourdais actually retired on the first lap due to the gravel trap lol.
Quote from Mustafur :Who would think that bourdais actually retired on the first lap due to the gravel trap lol.

Maybe he should have aimed his career for WRC or Baja
Shame really, I still haven't seen what exactly caused his massive backwards spin into early retirement. Contact, no TC, over-eagerness, anyone know for sure?
how about being french?

How fast can Bourdais be?
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG