The online racing simulator
"Power Stilts"
(17 posts, started )
#1 - Jakg
"Power Stilts"
Sooo cool. I was actually tempted.

Then I remembered I'm saving for my own place, I don't go running and I usually only walk to the pub (which means there would be no decreased travel time), and I'm over 6 foot and jangly as it is - using these would just make me look even more like jarjar binks.
#3 - Jakg
You can jump 6 feet in the air in these things. No-one would attack a Jarjar Binks that's head was 12 feet in the air!
You're a bad influence Jak :P

*Wonders how good they are going up hill...*
ROFL, I want some!!!! Imagin the police chasing you, You could just jump a fence and be gone
Quote from mcgas001 :ROFL, I want some!!!! Imagin the police chasing you, You could just jump a fence and be gone

Imagine an entire police squad using this too ...
#7 - Jakg
Quote from mcgas001 :ROFL, I want some!!!! Imagin the police chasing you, You could just jump a fence and be gone

Watch the vid :P

You can jump over a 6ft fence. You can jump OVER a car. You can jump out a 1st story window. You can run at 15 mph. You can make funny noises and pretend your an alien.

The police wouldn't have a chance!
LOL! He's TJ-ing!!!!!
They look cool, until you fall over and break your knee caps

Walking on stilts = easy.

Standing up on these things = X10 harder then you think.

Actually moving = Impossible (for the first 10 hours)

Be prepared for pain, pain, more pain, possibly even death. Or just stick to firm grass
#10 - Jakg
They do say it comes with a free knee and elbow gaurd. Shame the neckbrace, stretcher and bone re-setting kit isn't included, though
Quote from Jakg :The police wouldn't have a chance!

Tonights News:
A bank in the local town has been robbed by what can only be called a bouncing man. Locals said "this man ran into the bank with a gun and escaped over a 10FT fence with over £10,000 in cash". The locals and pursuiing police where both amazed at his ability to jump so high and so quick. A few miles down the road some metal bouncing stilts where found, Were these involved? The police are getting DNA and investigating as we speak.

Thats all from me, Back to the studio.

LMAO, I couldnt resist
Rofl, these things seem awesome O_O!

Lol @ the breaking news from Sean :P
Quote from evilpimp :Lol @ the breaking news from Sean :P

hehe, I couldnt resist muhahaha. On a serious note though, They do look like they can take quite a beating, I wouldnt mind having a ago on some before ever buying them tho.
My m8s got a pair of them powerizers used them for 2 days raced my m8 who was running down the road face planted on middle of the road and never been out on them since LOL. I was going to have a shot myself but seeing my friend hit the deck from 8 or 9 feet up and about 25 mph wasnt funny but i still laughed .

"Power Stilts"
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG