Oh yeah, got my S2 license!
(10 posts, started )
Sorry I couldn't post this yesterday, I got was having TOO much fun playing yesterday. It is just a completely different game from the demo! it is AMAZING!!!

btw, why are there so many drift and cruise servers?
#2 - garph
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Sorry I couldn't post this yesterday, I got was having TOO much fun playing yesterday. It is just a completely different game from the demo! it is AMAZING!!!

btw, why are there so many drift and cruise servers?

Hey, it's sad to see from a LFS sim racers point of view the sear number of people in the cruise and drift servers but there is nothing much that can be done They do what they want to do.

Hope you enjoy S2.
Lol, congrats.

Seems like a huge majority of the community will be happy that you don't seem to like the cruise or drift servers.

Cruise servers it's simple, the more people visit, the more servers they'll make. As for drift, well its a style that a lot of people like.

Theres so many of those servers simply because a lot of people like them!
Online at: [D1GP]Drifting
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Online at: [D1GP]Drifting

Thats good becuase thats my teams server!!!!

P.S. I am a racer and drifter so i do race!
drop by team ka's server anytime

servername:team ka racing server
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Online at: [D1GP]Drifting

Is that the one where theres 2 lanes and this tiny drift track layout? EVeryone on that server is mean
Quote from SonicIce :Is that the one where theres 2 lanes and this tiny drift track layout? EVeryone on that server is mean

+100,000
Just got my s2 licence today and the guys are cool in drift servers if you apologise for being bad. Trust me. I missed my XRT so much (Long time Demo-player). Now I cant drive it well anymore. Practice time.

If you see me online, throw me some drift setups.
setupfield.teaminferno.hu
there are many.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG