The online racing simulator
[PHP / JS / CSS / HTML] Programmer For Hire.
(11 posts, closed, started )
  • PHP
    • Version 4 - With and Without OOP.
    • Version 5 - With and Without OOP.
    • Can make custom InSim programs.
    • Can make custom websites.
  • HTML
    • Including XHTML 1, and 1.1 with any Doc Type rule set (Strict, Transitional, & Frameset)
    • HTML Version 4 any Doc Type rule set (Strict, Transitional, & Frameset).
  • CSS
    • Can make one style sheet that will render in all browsers.
    • Version 1
    • Version 2
    • Version 3
  • JS
    • Can work with JavaScript with HTML, but little experience in area.
    • Version 1.1
    • Version 1.5
    • Version 1.6
    • Version 1.7
Price Depends on Job Type and Skills Used. PM if interested.
Okay? We've turned into a classifieds page now?

To be honest, that's great for you, but the rest of us in 'the industry' manage with just a link in our signatures
Quote from JamesF1 :Okay? We've turned into a classifieds page now?

To be honest, that's great for you, but the rest of us in 'the industry' manage with just a link in our signatures

I did not expect a good reaction from the general public. But yes, I still think the independent programmer thing can work. It's worked so far.
You might be interested in looking at RentACoder.com Dygear. It's usually full of crap jobs, with poor pay, but there might be something interesting in there every now and then.

I've picked up jobs there in the past, when times have been iffy, and not had too much of a problem. You do need to cherry pick your clients though
Shame you're not in the UK - we could use an extra one of you. Unfortunately we need someone in the office for this particular role.
#6 - Ian.H
Quote from the_angry_angel :You might be interested in looking at RentACoder.com Dygear. It's usually full of crap jobs, with poor pay, but there might be something interesting in there every now and then.

I've picked up jobs there in the past, when times have been iffy, and not had too much of a problem. You do need to cherry pick your clients though

Been there, done that.. can't compete with people from the East who will happily work for a coffee bean or 2. I actually scored more contracts by answering people's posts in the likes of alt.comp.php than I ever did though that shitty rent-a-coder site. Obviously YMMV.

Mental note made that I must also advertise my services here.. I just need to generate a bigger list of things I can do first.

Pretty sad to see this sort of thing here though.. stinks of desperation, like all spam-runs

Regards,

Ian
People will start selling drugs on this forum next
So... uh,... who wants some crack. Wholesome, hearty crack for sale. PM with offer.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :So... uh,... who wants some crack. Wholesome, hearty crack for sale. PM with offer.

Do you deliver overseas?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :So... uh,... who wants some crack. Wholesome, hearty crack for sale. PM with offer.

Is it good shit?
Dygear - i'm gonna have to close this thread and prolly move it away later. We just don't accept advertisement threads.
Like James said, you should put a link in your signature that points to a proper CV page of your own. I think that should get more attention too than this thread that, even if left unclosed, will fade away soon enough.
This thread is closed

(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG