The online racing simulator
Niko (lfsn00b) is doing the video with overlays, he just needs a commentator.
Just a question.

Anyone thought about sending the results and a summary of the event to SRT (Sim Racing Tonight)? I mean they sum up some races and present the results and talking about the race itself...??? Maybe a plan for the Kyoto 500... (and LFSCART)
Quote from TFalke55 :Just a question.

Anyone thought about sending the results and a summary of the event to SRT (Sim Racing Tonight)? I mean they sum up some races and present the results and talking about the race itself...??? Maybe a plan for the Kyoto 500... (and LFSCART)

SRT say that they're gonna make a part of their site where you can upload your vids to, and then they might pick some of the best and put them on the show. We'll see what that's like and then make a decision
Bump! has this been abandoned?
Probably just all forgotten

Does anyone know how you do a live broadcast? If some German bloke can do it by himself, how hard can it be. I presume you only need some software to

a) do screencapturing (and to maybe record it in a stream format)
b) act as a server
Quote from hyntty :Probably just all forgotten

Does anyone know how you do a live broadcast? If some German bloke can do it by himself, how hard can it be. I presume you only need some software to

a) do screencapturing (and to maybe record it in a strem format)
b) act as a server

I know this way to do a live coverage
  1. 2 Computers
  2. one needs a Chinch out, the other a chinch in (or HDMI, or Scart)
  3. both need Internet acces (for live coverage)
  4. the one with the chinch out runs LFS, the one with chinch in a video program to be able to capture it
  5. now mix the volume of the microphone sound with the "video in" sound
  6. now send the signal to a server or so...
There is a piecce of software that can emulate a video capture card, but with for example LFS the captured video was laggy (could be my slow pc), and I couldn't actually do anything because I couldn't operate the bloody program grrr... I tried something called VH Screen Capture
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by J@tko
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by J@tko
No-one will ever notice
Quote from TFalke55 : the biggest insider of LFS history

hehheh....

Some good points there, though. Sadly my computer works with the capture-compression-stream process like a crippled hippo. But it's clearly established that you can create a reasonable stream on just one computer. Anyone with a reasonably powerful machine kind enough to try?
Quote from J@tko :We're famous

Clicky

1.20 in

Ehheh, it didn't say it's a sure phail....

DISINFORMATION

EDIT: Geez does lfs look good, or what?
Did you also write her misspronounciations? Or is that teh right for 'dimension'
Quote from J@tko :Yes, because I wrote what she said

thx mate
make sure you get all the replays of the qualifying session to me, I try to make a short summary of it (max 10 mins), hopefully early enough for SRT... LFSCART recaps for Round 1 and 2 are coming after i finished the OneGP recaps. Maybe, not sure yet, I'm going to do a full race broadcast of the Kyoto 500, splitted in several parts of X minutes to be able to upload it... But 1h minimumly^^
YAAAY

MY PROMO WASN'T WORTHLESS!!111

o
RLMtv does streams for Arca and rfactor. Lets all band together so we can get them to do a LFS stream because currently they don't. But with enough people...

http://www.rlmtv.com/bookanevent.php
what i want us to do is to all e-mail the guy who runs it, and if he agrees to run it, we can all pitch in money.
Wouldn't the guy be happier if he didn't recieve a million spam emails but for example a link to a poll in this forum asking "Would you watch LFS racing over RLM?"...
Maybe noone of that team has a LFS licence... and maybe noone knows LFS TVDirector, wich makes broadcastin very easy.

Such a vote would have to be in "General LFS Discussion"
Or we could at least post him a link to IGTC and etc. im sure once he sees how serious the LFS community races get, that he'd be happy to start broadcasting lfs.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG