The online racing simulator
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Whatever happened to AtomAnt anyway? Feels like I've missed something...again.

He went nuts
Significant amounts of intoxicants involved.
He can be found at the OLFSL site sometimes.
Quote from danowat :He went nuts

Aww. I kinda liked his posts, to be honest

Quote from spankmeyer :Jeez... I'm just trying to keep teh OT fun, witty, daft, semi-intelligent and delusional - just like Jesus wanted.

Wow, easy on it! No matter what you do, we still love you
Quote from hrtburnout :Aww. I kinda liked his posts, to be honest

No he's not being fecetious. He came on here one night and caused a massive ruckus - started insulting a barrage of people with malice and spewed his acct details. Hence he got banned.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :No he's not being fecetious. He came on here one night and caused a massive ruckus - started insulting a barrage of people with malice and spewed his acct details. Hence he got banned.

That's a shame .
I recognize the start of the story. With the girl. I recently talked to one for half an hour in a store, two days in a row. Then I asked her out and she said: my boyfriend wouldn't like that now would he? Of course he would I said.. But it didn't help

Don't recall the whale part
You lurk too much on image boards
My life is summed up easily: Still (technically again) living in my mom's basement (technically no basement, just a room)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG