The online racing simulator
Triple 7 Race Event #1
(18 posts, started )
Triple 7 Race Event #1
Introduction
Bored of just pickup racing and no time for a league? Here is your chance for a free sunday evening. 3 short races on 3 different cars and 3 different tracks, each race just 7 laps long starting with a reversed grid from the last races result.
Where and when?
T7R|Teamserver
16.03.2008, 20:30 gmt
Password
driver
Modus
3 Races á 7 laps, reversed grid from the the result of the previous race. For Race 1 there will be a single lap Qualification.
Cars and Tracks
Qualification:
Aston Club - XRG

Race:
Westhill International - UF1
Blackwood GP Rev - FBM
South City Chicane - XFG

2. 17
  3. 15
  4. 13
  5. 12
  6. 11
  7. 10
  8. 9
  9. 8
  10. 7
  11. 6
  12. 5
  13. 4
  14. 3
  15. 2
  16. 1
+1 point for fastest lap
+2 points for highest climber
What can I win?
Apart from the fame of winning a special event T7R is providing special prizes for the winners / podium. We have Pirelli beach towels and caps to give away.
Result
Attached images
t7re1_fin_res_cor1.gif
Sounds great, I'm in.
me too
Ooh, count me in

But UF1 at WE!! That might be a bit boring
Added prizes waiting for the winners / podium
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
This should shape up to be a nice evenings racing I'm quite looking forward to it

SD
updated first post.

I'll let the server open till we start qual and if someone else is interested, pw is in the first post (as the more drivers the better).
That was fun.

Too bad about the low turnout. I order everybody who reads this to join the next event!

Looking forward to the next event with a hopefully bigger grid.
updated first post with the results
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Was a nice event, thx for racing and organizing
Quote from speedway :i think you forgot to add the "highest climber" points (...wont make a different though)

you are right. changing that soon

EDIT:
changed.

no position changes though
Very close in the midfield.
I found myself with an hour to kill last night, the missus was watching some ice skating crapola, so I fired up LFS........

Noticed some of the old guard online, so I joined, it was fun fellas, shame my set for UF1 @ WE1 was so rubbish!!!, shame I couldn't stick around for the last 2 races though .
My internet connection let me down, sorry for my absence
I had no idea that prizes of any kind were on offer. Shame the turnout was low, hope to see a few more if (when) I show up to a future one, it was fun. Although qualifying with a larger field will probably take longer than all the races put together. Perhaps needs a rethink.
Quote from sinbad :Although qualifying with a larger field will probably take longer than all the races put together. Perhaps needs a rethink.

I think your suggestion of a random grid for the first race was good.
Quote from zeugnimod :I think your suggestion of a random grid for the first race was good.

That was before I knew there were prizes!
But yeah, it would be quicker anyway.
I have no chance of getting any prizes with a big grid anyway.

Triple 7 Race Event #1
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG