The online racing simulator
Mexican flag - which is correct?
(47 posts, started )
Quote from chanoman315 :i got it ... congratulations for not getting my other joke

This, fellow racers, is also known as 'backpedaling'

But enough off-topicness for now, take the first one.
Dude, You really are a Android. What is your chassis code?
They looked the same to me just the second one was more cartoony.
C-3PO perhaps.
First flag
Victor without a doubt....the FIRST ONE. The colors and the mexican eagle eating a snake on top of a NOPAL growing in the middle of a lake (where Mexico city was built) are the correct ones.

The other one looks more like an item for children´s homework. It only has variations in color and less detail on the drawings (mainly the eagle´s feathers). Still it is our flag and if you used it before...no problem.

Now that you found the correct one (1st flag) it would be better to use that
Nah, it has been filed off. But that's a long sad story I don't feel comfortable elaborating on.
Quote from AndroidXP :Nah, it has been filed off. But that's a long sad story I don't feel comfortable elaborating on.

That's so illegal!

You should really sell your parts, Can I have your right arm please?
Was it 80085?
No, it was not boobs, Mr. 30-year-mental-age.
Android, the 3 and 0 keys aren't close together.

Did you mean: 3
Yeah, of course.

But who cares. Let's just all stop spamming this thread.
It has fulfilled its purpose and doesn't need to get bumped again.
I miss that Flag, when i was in elementary we always lost like 20 minutes out of the classroom singing to it...
We could re-enact these moments? I think that the forum is a great place to sing some national anthems. Mexican, then Canadian, then German. Then we can go out to a campfire, roast marshmallows, and make s'mores. Then finish the night off with several litres of Guinness.

... Now I know what I want to do after graduation.
Quote from Blas89 :I miss that Flag, when i was in elementary we always lost like 20 minutes out of the classroom singing to it...

me 2.. there were so boring ... now on high i dont !
Thanks guys - the flag's updated now.
Quote from Victor :Thanks guys - the flag's updated now.

the old one was better.. this one looks smaller compared to the other countries ...I would like to see the other one, though the details in so small doesnt matter..
It is, it's only 18x10 compared to 18x12 of the other flags.
Quote from chanoman315 :the old one was better.. this one looks smaller compared to the other countries ...I would like to see the other one, though the details in so small doesnt matter..

It looks smaller because it is a more rectangle shaped flag, but Victor has had to make it the same width as the other flags. As a result of this it looks smaller because it is less tall (you know what I mean)
Quote from chanoman315 :the old one was better.. this one looks smaller compared to the other countries ...I would like to see the other one, though the details in so small doesnt matter..

Dude, come on! :slap:

Not to mention this one smells weird. Where did Victor get it from?

Mexican flag - which is correct?
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG