The online racing simulator
Ingame Cursor
(3 posts, started )
#1 - QBi
Ingame Cursor
Hello,
I know its kinda ... very unimportant but ummm I like this kind of details I mean as now we have new nice icon why don't add some nice ingame mouse cursor too

I made 2 simple ones but I'm sure there will be somebody who will make better ones
Attached images
cursor.png
cursor1.png
Those two are too flashy. I like the simplicity of the default windows cursor.
I like the idea. I think the fact is the little things visually do matter. If the developers make the menus and such a touch "flashier" it would draw in more racers and in turn more money. I think the fact is that since we live in a YouTube society, so many people are learning of LFS through videos. However I feel like many of these younger racers are easily turned off by the primitive look to the menus in the game. I think that basic is good but I think that too many people are making the assumption that primitive menus equals primitive gameplay. Yes I realize that this isn't what the game should be judged on but I do feel that sadly, this is what many prospective racers do see in the game. Flashier menus wouldn't do anything to the physics that the enthusiasts love so much, but might bring in more people, more money, and in turn more improvements to the in-game aspects.

I think it would be a good change for LFS to turn up the visual appeal of the game a little bit because we would definitely get more racers. By no means am I talking about some NFS style menus and "cool racer chicks". But a cleaner more modern look would definitely not hurt.

Ingame Cursor
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG