The online racing simulator
High BPM, uplifting, motivating music playlist
Right, I need 90mins of high bpm and/or uplifting, and/or motivating music for my training sessions, I am now running upwards of 70mins at a time, and am finding it a struggle, my mp3 player helps, but it's on shuffle and I need a good 90mins of motivational music.

So, list the artist, track and track time, I will then listen to it, see if it fits the bill and update the playlist accordingly

thanks for any tracks you suggest

Running playlist

1)
#2 - JJ72
artist: The Music

check both their albums "The music" and "Welcome to the North", 80% of the songs will do the trick, for demo listening check out "breakin" and "freedom fighters"
Aye, I do have both of their albums, I'll see if I can find a couple of tracks that fit the bill.

Cheers
Anything by Dragonforce. 'Sonic Firestorm' is by far their best album.
Cheers, I'll give that a listen, not familiar with Dragonforce at all
#6 - JeffR
The faster disco music, sometimes called rave.

Delerirum - Underwater - Rank 1 mix
the best in vocal trance album is what i run on the treadmill with lol
Quote from JeffR :The faster disco music, sometimes called rave.

Delerirum - Underwater - Rank 1 mix

Delirium's soft trance, bu nice try
So trance seems to be the order of the day, any suggestions for some decent trance complations?, not a dance fan at all
Steady who you are calling an oxymoron fella
90s club classics do it for me at the gym. Ministry of Sound anthems is my album of choice atm. Obv it's all really commerical stuff etc but that's ok when I just listen to it when training.
Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger

Thats all you need mate. Stick it on repeat
Quote from The General Lee :Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger

Thats all you need mate. Stick it on repeat

LOL!

Also XTM - Fly on the wings of love, That makes me wanna run a mathron
#15 - robt
i shant comment. i have stuff that may fit the bill, but you'd never like it
Quote from robt :i shant comment. i have stuff that may fit the bill, but you'd never like it

Try me, I am open to anything, I am no music snob

I am finding Mad Capsule Markets helps out at times on the runs
System of a down - Chop Suey
Works wonders for me riding 5 miles uphill at 2 in the morning on a BMX after work. OR Man of Steel (Superman tune) by Aphrodite. Amazing B-lines and about 6 minutes long. OR search for Speedcore if you are seriously insane! One track is pumping out 666 bpm! Just don't try to keep up with it! Unless you are seriously :drugs:
#18 - robt
Quote from danowat :Try me, I am open to anything, I am no music snob

I am finding Mad Capsule Markets helps out at times on the runs

hmm ok then. well for slightly fun uplifting try some Less Than Jake.
erm. Jimmy Eat World - salt, sweat, sugar. and also get it faster. both about the right speed.
hmmm, something by Rise Against could be good. Usually gets me driving faster and if all else fails Alter Bridge have a few faster ones.
Quote from robt :hmm ok then. well for slightly fun uplifting try some Less Than Jake.
erm. Jimmy Eat World - salt, sweat, sugar. and also get it faster. both about the right speed.
hmmm, something by Rise Against could be good. Usually gets me driving faster and if all else fails Alter Bridge have a few faster ones.

EEEMMMMMOOOO

Only joking, Jimmy eat world and Rise against are good choices, not familiar with Alter Bridge (got a funny feeling GFresh sent me some.......) and I might try Less than jake, I only heard a handful of tracks and they seemed a bit "SKA'y" for my likes.
Apocalyptica - Reflections works well for me, the first track on the album (Prologue) has a nice beat which is a nice push.
AC/DC - T.N.T. (3:34)
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (4:11)
Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour (2:51)
Blue Oyster Cult - Burnin' For You (4:31)
Blue Oyster Cult - Dominance and Submission (5:22)
Deep Purple - Highway Star (6:07) (not responsible if this song makes you want to steal the nearest sports car )
Led Zeppelin - Communication Breakdown (2:30)
Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love (5:34)
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song (2:24)
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Workin for MCA (4:49)
Mogwai - Auto Rock (4:19) (bit slower, used by Top Gear in the American road-trip special )
Mountain - Never in My Life (3:52)
Mountain - Mississippi Queen (2:32)
Mountain - Don't Look Around (3:46)
Phish - Birds of the Feather (4:15)
The Who - Pinball Wizard (3:01)
Wolfmother - Woman (2:56)
Wolfmother - Joker & The Thief (4:40)

Total: (71:14)

EDIT: Track times added.
Daft Punk - Alive 2007 (live album)
Not trance, but lively.
Check out the Human Resource album called K.N.O.R. (Kicking Noise of Rotterdam) tracks 1-4

Top quality hardcore techno from back in the day

I am using the Hard House Anthems Vol 3 & 4 (Nucleuz Records) atm.
Anything by the Go! Team is very uplifting, imho

Hmm...

Fuzz Townshend - Hey Sister
Stretch n Vern - I'm Alive
Future Sound of London - We Have Explosive
Capitol K - Pillow
Anything by John B
Warp Brothers - We Will Survive

If you like that lot, i have plenty more suggestions along those lines...
Quote from danowat :any suggestions for some decent trance complations

Not a compilation, but for me Sasha - Xpander always does the trick. Find something with that on it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG