Making an Lfs Myspace layout (need graphics)
Hey guys. I was going to do this a while back, but i couldnt, so now that im doing it, my computer got a virus, so im waiting on the reformat disc, so i cant use my photoshop. So i was wondering if someone wanted to make a background for the layout *1280x1024*. And also a banner thats a good size for an advertisement type thing. So anyone that wants to help feel free and ill appreciate it, and ill put your name in the credits!
Be sure to include the obligatory poem about how life is like a race you can never win and maybe put some Dashboard in as background music. An emo-style pic of your car (three-quarter shot, but really close up and from above) wouldn't go amiss either. Afterall, that's what myspace is all about.
It's you. I remember you Dylan from some drifting server a while back. Your behaviour was so immature and childish, so there's no way I'll ever make anything for your useless myspace page (which won't get any hits anyway). When you grow up and stop your ridiculous policing of people's skins, then I might care about what you have to say. Bye.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :It's you. I remember you Dylan from some drifting server a while back. Your behaviour was so immature and childish, so there's no way I'll ever make anything for your useless myspace page (which won't get any hits anyway). When you grow up and stop your ridiculous policing of people's skins, then I might care about what you have to say. Bye.

If all you were going to do is bash..then why did you post? Ever heard the saying, don't have something ncie to say don't say it at all? I know for a fact that Dylan is a nice guy.

Kenneth
wth
wth... What r r u saying I never use private skins I make my own dont even trash me ... U dont know me n00b
Nice guy huh?

I never said anything about what skins you use. I said that you like to accuse people of skin stealing without any proof. I can't stand people who think they know everything about everyone, when in fact they know nothing. And kid, don't call me a n00b. Only n00bs do that.
Well.. Someone certainly made a fool of themselves in this thread.
Ok I'll skip...
Quote from Dyllaann :wth... What r r u saying I never use private skins I make my own dont even trash me ... U dont know me n00b

If you can make skins, then what's stopping you making 'graphics' for this MySpaz page?
I don't get this. OP asked nicely. Maybe I haven't been here long enough to turn unsocialized.

Ok, I don't know if he did what you are saying, but I don't care. Whatever he did/didn't can't be so serious that you can't talk about it civiliced...
Quote from beefyman666 :If you can make skins, then what's stopping you making 'graphics' for this MySpaz page?

Did you even read the first post
Quote from racer hero :If all you were going to do is bash..then why did you post? Ever heard the saying, don't have something ncie to say don't say it at all? I know for a fact that Dylan is a nice guy.

Kenneth

He posts, because he has something to say, nice or not
i can see a lock coming on realll soon.
Quote from mickyc30 :i can see a lock coming on realll soon.

Of course you can, because I reported this post.

Oh, almost forgot:
lol i didnt know you reported this love that gif.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG